𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. birthday contract

❛ ── chapter seven
BIRTHDAY CONTRACT.

 ❜

          𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐃, he mumbled in his sleep as his head threw left and right. The sleeping boy's eyes shot open and his eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting of the morning sun, drenched in sweat he steadied his breaths before sitting upright. He rested his head on the palm of his hand calming himself, at that moment the sound of a door closing shut was echoed through the apartment, Suho looked up realizing that Aera was missing from the bed they shared.

" Are you up, " she asked as she walked into his view holding a brown paper bag and two coffee cups on a carrier. The boy nodded not trusting his own voice to be projected, " another bad dream? " Aera asked in a soft tone as she set the things down on the kitchen island and her feet took her to the bed where he sat, she plopped herself down beside him and pulled Suho into a hug. She untangled herself from him, " I got us some breakfast delivered. " She announced as her hand ran through his disheveled hair taming it, the fully awoken girl pressed a chaste of kisses around his face before getting up letting him wash up.

Aera dragged the arm of her beloved, the boy didn't have a clue where the shorter girl was taking him for his birthday but soon recognized the urban looking shop. Even though the two were loaded with money galore, Suho preferred to use as little of it as possible seeing as it was his father's money. But on the other hand, Aera probably had too much money since her father loved to spoil her senseless. The girl brought him to his safe space, the comic bookstore, they entered the cozy store only to find the main desk empty, they walked strait into the book area only to find Ju-Bal, as Mr. Prince called her, on a low step stool.

" Eh? We meet again! " Aera exclaimed and the girl turned around only to see the duo and once the information sunk into her skin she immediately covered her face the book, Jugyeong wondered why she was seeing them so often without her makeup on. Suho spoke with with the girl on the stool as Aera advanced closer to her trying to grab a book off the shelf, she flipped through the first few pages of a newly acquired book.

A sound of distress broke her out of concentration, the girl looked up at the source of it only to be once again thrown off balance and knocked off her feet falling on her butt onto the wooden floor. Suho tried to warn her and pull Aera aside but alas was just a split second too late and watched as his girlfriend toppled to the ground, the boy shoved Jugyeong who had fallen on top of her beside Aera and quickly examined her checking for injuries.