𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. reunited

❛ ── chapter eighteen
REUNITED.

 ❜

          " 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀, " their homeroom teacher announced and the girl stepped forward grabbing the piece of paper from his hands, she walked back to her seat before opening the folded halves revealing her scores. Aera scanned her marks before checking her rank, she peered down at the corner of her paper, she sighed in relief before moving closer to Suho to check his results.

As she guessed, only one person had beat her, her boyfriend had ranked first while she ranked second. The girl gleamed in joy when she placed this high on her first ever assessment, Suho pressed a kiss on the top of her head before ruffling it messing up her hair.

Although the couple were satisfied with their almost perfect scores, there were a majority that weren't, and in that group were Lim Jugyeong and Kang Soo-Jin. Soo-Jin crumpled her results before shoving it into her bag, her father was going to kill her, Kang Soo-Jin had ranked third and if there's anything you should know about her family it's that her father only accepted her being the best. There was no need to narrow down who placed first and second seeing as it was evident that the two people sitting across the room was more than happy with their results.

          " 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒, I have big news! " A classmate of class 2-5 busted into the cafeteria and announced, it attracted the attention of those in the room and before they were even given a chance to make assumptions or question it, he blurted out the gossip. " Suho, your dad is Lee Joo-Hun? " This immediately caused an uproar within the room, " not only that! Aera's father is the billionaire Moon Sung-Ho! "

The girl's eyes widened as well as everyone else, it was a double hit. Two of the smartest and good-looking people in school were related to an international celebrity and a billionaire, their jaws had dropped to the ground.

" The other kids saw them in front of the teacher's office, " with enough information Aera got out of her seat and bolted out the door with Suho behind her. Her father, the father she missed and hadn't seen in months was here in the school, she was only going to believe it when she saw it with her own eyes.