𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. small talk

❛ ── chapter five
SMALL TALK.

 ❜

          𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐆𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄, to run for her life after apologizing to the other girl because with all the luck she had in the world she just had to bump into Aera and Suho here without her makeup on. Fate brought the three of them together once more and she wasn't here for it even in the slightest, the two most good looking people in school were about to get a glimpse of her bare face that she worked so hard to cover up everyday.

" Excuse me, " Suho said and Jugyeong stopped dead in her tracks. A million thoughts ran through her head at that moment, did he recognize her? Is it because she almost injured Aera? She was expecting the worse and clutched the manhwa in her hands as her face showed slight nervousness, " she grabbed that book first. Miss, " he said in his normal cold state and Jugyeong faced back in front trying to avoid either one of them from seeing how she looked.

" T-then here you go, " she answered while trying to pass Aera the book while not turning around. " You can read it first, " and proceeded to shove it into her arms before bolting out the door but once again was stopped from her escape by the owner who was holding a tray with ramyeon. No matter how much Jugyeong tried to refuse the owner was persistent in getting her to eat it, so in the end the girl gave up and took the tray sitting down on one of the available chairs gobbling up the spicy noodle dish as quick as she could.

She swallowed the food like water but the chewy strings of flour had seemed to have gotten stuck at her throat as she turned around to see Suho and Aera approaching the lounge where she also sat, she set the bowl down before grabbing the nearest beverage to her and gulping it down not knowing that the red ginseng that she had drank was Suho's.

" That's mine, " he announced as he sat Aera down on top of him. Once again Jugyeong had embarrassed herself in front of the two best looking people in school, suddenly the girl sitting on Suho's lap leaned forward reaching for a book on the coffee table and passing it to her.

" Here you can read it, " Aera said. It had been the book that the two were so whole-heartedly fighting over, the girl shook her head and insisting that she should read it but the petite girl cut her off. " It was rude of me to snatch it like that, so I apologies. " With that she picked up the next book on top of the small pile and leaned back against Suho as the two of them read through the chosen manhwa.