𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. deeply and madly in love

❛ ── chapter twenty-five
DEEPLY AND MADLY IN LOVE.

 ❜

          𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, she darted her eyes left, right, center trying to catch sight of Suho who had left her behind to talk to one of the teachers.

Adrenaline was still fresh in her veins as she was overly-satisfied with her exam results she had just received. Just a little behind Suho by three marks, she came in at a whooping second.

Practically skipping outside the building, her eyes landed on her boyfriends back. Silently threading closer, she was planning on surprising him.

" Hey, Suho. Do you remember me? " The girl paused in her tracks as she heard another feminine voice question. Aera could faintly make out the student who was standing in-front of Suho and skidded back a few steps.

Completely unbeknownst to her that Jugyeong had too, witnessed this interaction and paused.

" We were in the same class last year, we did a few group projects together too. " The girl── who Aera now knows to be Suho's old classmate── speaks up again and she narrows her eyes.

" Well, I share an apartment with him and is── and had been, my boyfriend since we were young. Top that. " She mutters under her breath so no one hears, Aera knew all too well where this conversation was heading.

" I've had feelings for you ever since last year. " She confesses and Aera choked on air as her mouth hung agape.

Suho rolls his eyes and attempt to walk away, when his gaze lands on Jugyeong. He notices her awkward stance as she fiddles with something in her hand, a baseball.

Putting two and two together, his only plausible answer to this would be that Ryu Hyung-Jin, the very same person who tried getting his girlfriends number was here. And he very much does not like the thought of that.

" If you don't have a girlfriend, would you like to. . . " Aera was silently praying she hadn't heard this conversation at all. She was getting too much second-hand embarrassment for her.

" No, I already have a girlfriend. In fact, if you haven't been living under a rock, you would've known. " Her boyfriend states firmly and Aera's cheeks begin to color. " She's the most beautiful, compassionate and show-stopping person in the entire world and I'm deeply and madly in love with her. So I'm just going to pretend you didn't ask me that. "

And with that, Suho strides pass the girl and away. Aera quickly makes a detour in hopes the girl hadn't caught sight of her, and follows Suho with a growing grin on her face.

However, in regards that the now embarrassed girl had not seen her. A very jealous bystander had. Her grip tightens around the baseball as she's more saddened by this than mad.

" So. . . How amazing is this beautiful, compassionate and show-stopping girlfriend of yours? " Aera slyly surprises the man from behind and he immediately whips his head around, the girl smiling tightly trying to contain her laughter.

A flare quickly rises onto Suho's face and she doesn't hold back at the expression he's showing. Bursting into laughter, her boyfriend takes this time to compose himself.

" I didn't know you heard all that, " his lips pursed into a thin line.

She looks at him, " was I not suppose to? " And another fit of giggles follow as she swore he looked like a kicked puppy at that moment.

" Are you not mad? " He asks and the laughs stop evidently, her beaming face contorted into one filled with confusion.

She steps forward and takes his hand in hers, smiling up at him. " I can't control how others feel and how they decide to act upon those feelings. So no, I'm not mad in the slightest. And also, I'm deeply and madly in love with you too. " Aera speaks in a soft tone and Suho takes short time to process her words before pulling her into a hug.

" What did I do to deserve you? " He mutters as he buries his face into her hair.

Aera wraps her arms around his figure. " It's more like, what did I do to deserve you? It's tough having such a perfect boyfriend, too many people want to steal you away from me. " Suho could hear her pout and chuckles.

" Says you, I practically have to fend off boys everywhere we go. " Aera lightly smacks his back, " but I'll never leave you. " They pull apart, linking their hands as they walked back to class.

" Never thought of it. " She smiles.

" By the way. Did that baseball player come see you or something? " Suho asks, and she shakes her head solemnly.

" He came to see Jugyeong, it was a whole parade. Apparently he jumped out of the window, imagine how dangerous it was. "

The boy aimlessly nodded, " that's good. I was worried that a guy stalked you all the way to your school and showed up in the middle of class. " He sighed.

" Right, I mean he doesn't even attend this school and it's not romantic at all. " They agree in unison, chuckling occasionally.

" Anyways, it's not our problem. " Suho notes and Aera smacks his shoulder.

" She's still one of our friends, we can't completely turn a blind eye to it. " She points her index finger at him as if she were scolding him.

" Yeah, yeah. Alright. " He answers, before smirking and crouching to meet her ear. " So. . . I think the world deserves to know just how beautiful, compassionate and show-stopping you are. I'll shout it at the top of my lungs if I have to. " Her face immediately pales and her expression is replaced with a mortified look.

Taking this as a chance, the boy begins slowly jogging back to class. Letting the words seep into her head before she turned on her heel after him.

" Lee Suho! Don't you dare! "

They were lovers bonded together through the red strings of fate itself, the glue that wouldn't go undone. So if only after what's to come puts their bond to the test. . . Till death do them part.

# 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ! ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

lmfao sudden motivation hit me and i wrote this in an hour. i really want to write the end cuz i have a great idea for how the ending will play out, but it's such a long way more because this is only episode seven T-T i really need more chapters where aera interacts with people other than suho, please vote !