Reacting to OSCIN after two years.

Heya!

It's me, Frozenaaple. I'm here after two years of starting this book to react to the plot, characters as well as comments.

Inner me: *chuckles evilly* I'm also here to view how far I've improved and if possible, trash my thirteen year old self. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Right so let's get right to it.

_____________________

Chapter 1: Oh Fuck.

The most commented paragraph of this chapter is...

I mentally screamed for joy. Sneaking out was something I did ever so often. Though I'd usually get caught stealing or fighting. Never in my life had any of my escape plans failed. Except that one time when I miscalculated the length of the cloth and ended up hanging on the rope staring through the window of the butt naked priest. *shivers*

Hehe. First of all. The original phrase ending was..

Except that one time when I miscalculated the length of the cloth and ended up hanging on the rope staring through the window of the butt naked priest and nun. *shivers*

Why didn't I place those two words in when they were published? Well, as a Christian and respector of all religion and culture, I didn't want to spoil the image of the Catholic faith.

Stuff like that happen, but mostly in movies. So instead of adding those two, I took them out and left a blank space for you guys to fill. Though if you wanna know the reason as to why the priest was naked...

He was actually practicing his salsa moves after bathing when his towel fell off💃🕺

Yes, that is what actually happened. There was no 'whatever it is that you thought it was' Remember the book was written by a thirteen year old which means it's all kid friendly...I think.

So get your dirty minds out of the gutter about that one cus you naughty.

Next on the list is Chapter 6: Control with its most commented paragraph being..

I-i need a favour." He nodded surprised that I was speaking to him. I couldn't stop the tears that fell. "Please don't them hurt her." Itachi engulfed me in a hug. "Under one condition." I stared into his beautiful onyx eyes. "Marry me." I was a blushing mess. "Y-yes." We leaned in closing the gap between us and...

Now...*sigh* I...I don't even know what to say about this one. It was a joke. Just a joke. And Itachi is five years older than Rin(which also happens to be the exact age difference between my parents) So for those calling the guy a pedo...I get it, totally get it but that doesn't mean they aren't shippable. It's totally possible when they get older.

Oh and before I move to the next one shout outs to -sweetbuns , Runa_Norell, Yirmumgey, and Byakugan_Princess. You guys made my day😂

Next is Chapter 2: What did you do? And its most famous paragraph (rightfully so😏) is...

He carried me into his arms and whispered."That's my girl." Then the most up surd thing happened when I said. "Thank you daddy" Hiashi dropped me to the floor but I quickly held on to him and clung to his chest like a koala. My grip was strong. The next day he carried me on his shoulders showcasing me like a trophy. The almighty and stoic hyuga walked throughout the whole village.

Maan I keep forgetting there are some good parts to this forsaken book. Why did I write this? It just popped out of my head like everything else. Though it is sad it only gained the popularity I imagined for it a year after I abandoned the book.

I think this scene was based off a movie I watched but I've forgotten. Oh, that reminds me.

The rock that killed Rin and Barb was from Your Name. I don't wanna spoil the movie for some people but let me just say...

Just like whatever happened between the two main characters after the accident, something similar occured with my ocs. They aren't from our earth so it was basically a multi-crossover among anime world's.

Alright so those were the most popular Chapters in terms of Commentary. Thank you all so much for the love and if you were able to survive to the end of this book let me just say you have deepest respect.

My next update would probably be me thrashing my own work and pointing out some common mistakes I made that you guys can avoid.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask. I also have questions for you too. 

What was your favourite scene or chapter?

Between Barbara and Lu, who would you pick?

Have you read the rewritten version yet? And if so what are your thoughts about the two?

What did you hate most about this book?

See you guys later, and to those following ROSCIN, expect an update soon.