Chpt 30 Gaara's heart.

"-believe it!"

"Naruto." I said frustrated. "Could you please share your enthusiasm with me?" I asked. Now if you're thinking about stamina or excitement, I was way pass the jinjuriki.

Heck, I could probably beat Guy in a race right now. Not that I would, just to show my point. So then why was I asking Naruto for some of his? Well, I'll tell you.

If Naruto gave me some of his excitement, then we'd both be super excited!

...

.....but then he'd have less excitement in his possession

...

...

...

.....then he'd shut up for once.

...

...

Not that I hated the guy, he just seemed to have all the right amount of power and energy directed at the wrong place, at the wrong time, at the wrong person.

Sakura, I feel your pain.
.

Speaking of that pink gum....

.
"-what was that teme?!"

.
'Breath  in Rin. You'd kill him if  you don't calm down soon.'

.
"Why you...!!!" The blonde yelled readying himself for a punch.

.
'But still....'
.

Kakashi sighed boredly. "Mah. Your teamwork is getting bad these days."

"You hear that teme! The teamwork is getting bad, and its your fault!" The blonde exclaimed
I slumped beside our teacher. Just what was it were these two arguing about again?

"Dobe. If you don't want to be the loser, then simply become stronger than me."

That ought to shut him up.

"Well, I better get going then. See you later." I waved at my hell of a team. Naruto stood still as if mummified. He stared at the second ravenette in the team. They both hadn't even acknowledged my absence.

I bit my lower lip in order to force the tears back where they belonged. My whole body trembled.

'Its alright Rin. This is how its supposed to be. Just follow the plot and watch as your love ones die while knowing you have the power but cannot do anything about it.'

My lips quivered. Is this exactly what I trained myself for? All those years of sacrifice. Was it all for naught?

.....................................................

The jonin  captain watched his third student with interest. 'She seems different. A bit detached ne?' But his mind wandered back to joyful Rin. Happy Rin.

'Nah, maybe I'm just imaging it.'

"Huh? Where's Rin~chan?" Naruto asked looking frantically around. The Uchiha also came to his senses with a puzzled look on his face.