Chpt 29 Oh the irony

Third pov

She withered and wriggled around, shutting her eyes in order to dull their hissing. Unfortunately, eyes were only used to see...and not hear. She inwardly sighed.

Why couldn't people close some sensory parts of their body? If they could, it would be extremely helpful and...weird.

She let out a desperate cry of frustration as tears prickled her eyes. They rolled down effortlessly and she sniffed. Yeah.

The mighty Hyuga heiress was crying. It made her feel like a three year old who couldn't fix his toy. At this moment though, she didn't care.

A sound of someone clapping made her open my eyes.

"It seems you haven't gotten out of your phobia, Rin~san."

She widened her eyes and smiled in delight. The snakes slowly crawled away and in a flash, she was bawling her heart out in the waist of her saviour.

"Orochi~nee!!"

She smiled with tears still running down her face as she buried her head into his waist with her arms wrapped around him.

"I-I-I was s-so scared!!"

Orochimaru's cold hands patted her hair soothingly. His horse voice said with care. "Its okay. I will protect you."

She smiled again and sighed.

"You are scared of snakes yet have a liking to the master of them." A calculating void said. The hyuga stiffened a bit. She could definitely imagine him fixing his glasses about now.

"You are a strange one. Hyuga~san"

She wiped her tears and turned around, instead of showing him an embarrassed face, grinned widely with her next words dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh the irony."

...........................................................................................

"So why am I here Orochi~nee." The ravenette asked sitting on a large chair across from him. The snake sannin grinned back at her. "Nothing much. Just a favor."

She sat there thoughtfully and smirked. "Ah. You want my help with your invasion for the chuunin exams."

The snake man stiffened but grinned. "You always seem to be ahead of me Rin~san."

She got down and paced around. "So, what exactly do you want?" Orochimaru's eyes never left her figure. With a thin line he said. "Uchiha Sasuke."

She showed no sign of opposing and turned to face him. Locking their gaze in the eye.

A bead of sweat ran down the sannin's face. But he remained neutral. One would say he was making a deal with death.

"Him...or his eyes?"

He gulped down his saliva. She was always one step ahead of him. Always a step ahead of them all. "The latter."

She stared into the distance, as if lost in a sea of thoughts. "If that's what you want, you can have the sharingan."

He choked on his spit. That easy?! Sure he had faith that she'll comply but he didn't trust his ability to persuade her.

What if she had changed throughout the years and held the Uchiha dear. Word was out that they stuck like glue, together with the jinjuriki.

"I'll let you have a sharingan. But not his sharingan." He inwardly shrugged, it made no difference to him. All he wanted was the eyes. "On one condition."

That, he was not sure.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

She skipped happily through the familiar passage, thankful that she still remembered the way. This was the first hideout Orochimaru brought her to. So many good memories hanged in the air.

Beside the lively girl walked her sensei, and on the left...his apprentice. She snorted. Orochimaru had only one apprentice...her. And she was back!!

The white haired adjusted his glasses with a frown. He too, not bothering to hide his annoyance.

The sannin watched the interaction with amusement. He had pictured some tension between his first and second. But this...he just had to see.

Rin continued to glare daggers at the other, scoffing with her nose in the air. 'He's not even that great. Just feeding off my fruits.'

She stopped midway through the hall and stomped her feet. The walls groaned as they opened its doors to a secret passageway. The yukushi stared wide eyed agape.

'I even forgot it was here.' The sannin mused.

She smirked and skipped down the stairs. Cold air blasted across and she grinned.

Stopping, she took a deep breadth and yelled, "I'M HOOOOOMEE!!!"

It was silent at first. But after a few seconds, they got a reply. The earth rambled beneath their feet as the inhabitant(s) came to welcome their(its) guest.

Kabuto took a step back and fell, the colour already drained from his face. Orochimaru smirked. 'It(they) managed to survive this long.' The young hyuga grinned widely.

"Did cha miss me? Cause I sure did!!!"

Hahaha. Are you enjoying the story? Cause its getting heated! You can read the other fanfic. Eradication. I promise you'll love it!

I wrote it for my birthday present but sadly,😢😢 it don get much views like this. So please read, vote and COMMENT!

Fanfact
Naruto's whiskers were already present before the kyubi was sealed in him. Any ideas where that came from?