Chpt 37 Who I Am.

Yo! You've probably noticed by now about my quick updates. They were fast at the beginning but surely not as fast as this. I've got up to September to vanish almost completely from Wattpad.

So sad. 😢😢😢

Which is why I want to complete this book as quick ask possible. I'd hate to leave you guys hanging so please don't be offended if I rush through things. 😳😳

I'd try my best to put as much action and drama as possible. Thanks for Reading.

###################

"-chan!"

"-in~chan!"

"Rin~chan!"

I blinked myself back to reality and stared at the blonde in front of me. "You drifted off. Believe it!" I stared at the many genin that were standing prepared to rush through the gates opening at a painfully slow pace.

It was as if they did that just to increase the tension and stress on the shinobis. For a certain reason, my mind wandered off to a certain sadistic interrogator.

I blinked. Now that I thought about it, how did I even end up here? I shook my head and waited in anticipation. My fingers were twitching for action, and  I felt a slight tingle in my wrist.

My eyes immediately searched for the reason of my distress. He was standing there with his arms at the back of his head with a stupid grin plastered on his face. I scowled and turned away.

'This guy...'

Now that I thought about it. He didn't really look old. If anything, he was right about my age. My scowl deepened as I remembered all those times he teased me in my mind. He even had the guts to call me kid!

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" I snapped without thinking twice.

The Uchiha's eyes widened at my reaction, but apart from that, he still remained emotionless. I immediately begun to feel guilty. He was just concerned. But there was nothing I could do to erase it.

"Sorry." I muttered and walked away. This was all his fault. His presence influenced a lot of changes such as shift in character and...

'No!'

'No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no'

'No!'