Chpt 17 Change and effects

Soo many ideas for this book. Can't pick one. Help!!
Please read the first chapter again. One new bolded sentence would explain it all. Sort of.

So here I was. Stuck in my favorite anime with power from another and immense control of the one existing here.

"What was that teme?!"

"You heard me. Your sealing jutsus are weak. Completely weak."

I sighed and shook my head. We'd fought Zabuza, everything going as planned in the anime except the part where he stole Naruto's head ban thanks to my room. Not that it mattered anyway. I was after all and always going to be the outsider.

"That's some friends you got there kid." Tazuna said as he stared at them too. I nodded and sighed.
"You really like doing that don't you?" He said. I didn't reply and instead went back to my thoughts.

Tsunami welcomed us with open arms. Setting Kakashi in a spare room while Naruto, Sasuke and I shared one room. It was alright since the three of us used to do sleepovers at Sasuke's house. He used to stay in his apartment, well that was before I moved him back to the main house.

Sure it didn't feel right and brought out some bad memories but there was a reason I did that. You see, 'to be able to move forward in life, one must face the past'. Sasuke didn't let go of the loss he had, he allowed his past to engulf him in hatred instead of making it mould him to be strong enough to face the future. He relied on no one. The course of his downfall.A smile made its way to my face as I stared at the bickering duo. They deserved better. Both of them...

Kakashi still hadn't woken up. I sighed as I sat down at the table. I couldn't help but be disgusted at the sight of the food. Unfortunately, a certain blonde caught on.

"Huh? Rin~chan? Don't you like fish? You eat it all the time back home. Believe it." He yelled. I cringed as I was now the center of attention. "It's okay, just not in the mood for sushi." I replied and reached out for some baked bread but stopped as the smell passed my nose. I slowly picked it up and ate, struggling to keep a smile as the pieces went don't my throat.

"Are you alright?" Sasuke asked watching me sternly. I nodded, not in the mood to talk. I wasn't much of a talker nowadays. It was like a sudden change. I didn't even believe I was the same person fangirling about Zabuza. It felt as if that girl had been locked up in a closet and a new personality had refurnished.

This was bad, I knew I was forgetting something but what? This character, was so familiar....

Somewhere in Konoha......

"Aim higher. Don't get distracted." The jonin yelled to the pinkette. He had brown hair and a light frown. His single sharingan stared at his students underneath his blue eyes created from genjutsu.

The half Nara panted, sweat travelling down her cheeks. Behind her, her cousin looked at her with worry. Their other teammate had dirt on his shirt. His blonde short hair still tied in that spiky pony. "Again."

Sayaka rose to her feet and closed her eyes in concentration. There were preparing their ultimate combo. A jutsu that could rival ino-shika-cho. Her eyes opened, revealing the doll painted pattern. She ran towards the other pinkie who good readily with her hand showed. The tattoo seal on her hand activated as soon as her cousin's body came into contact with it.

Puff!

In a flash the object disappeared. Safely tucked in the now glowing wrist. Sakura bit her lower lip in order to stop the scream begging to be freed from her throat. The pain was inevitable considering the fact that she was only a civilian with that much chakra.

Their sensei smiled at the sight of his prodigy student as her soul glided in the air. When switching to ghost mode, her body posed to be a threat and weakness. But if they sealed it, it wouldn't pose much of a threat.

Sayaka glanced at her team from below as she resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at them. True this power was hers but it wasn't hers to claim. No matter what she did, this ability still had an owner. An original which made it hard for her to sometimes control.

In this state it only proved much difficult. Negativa negativa. Her ghostly friends sang. With a flick of her hand she directed the rather small duplicates towards a tree. Like a predator locked on its prey they went to it. In a snap the tree was gone turning into ash.

Her sensei watched carefully at the girl who giggled as the tree exploded. He noted that she never acted the same in ghost mode. It was as if there was a hidden personality begging to be free. Maybe, this was the flaw. The weakness. She being overcome by that power. But if this happened to her, it surely would happen to her rival as well.

He noticed that as the days passed, it became harder for her to control it. He had to report to the hokage about the new development. If this continued, who knew what could happen...

Can anyone guess what's happening here? Anyone? Come on just one guess. I want to know your opinions.

Fanfact
Turns out Orochimaru might have had a tiny feeling for Tsunade too~
Why i  you think so? Review your episodes. I think I'm blabbering a lot now. I'll explain later. Tata👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋