Thirteen

Ivy and I gave each other a dirty look when unexpectedly the corner of her mouth quirked up and she gave me a once-over.

"What?" I cocked a brow.

"Nothing." She tilted her head. "I'm just thinking how long it will take Jax to leave you."

"Oh, really." I scoffed.

"You aren't the first girl he dated, Lexi." She took a step towards me. "And probably won't be the last. He'll leave the minute he's done with you." She snapped her fingers and mocked. "Just like that."

I'm aware of Jax's dating history.

He only dated those girls to make Ivy jealous. When it wouldn't work he leave them and he did it so smoothly that no one got his game. That's the reason despite all that he wasn't labeled a player. He was only a gentleman who was looking for his one and only.

"I know about his past relationships, Ivy," I said in the same tone, stepping closer to her and smirked. "But I'm not one of those girls."

"He'll turn his back on you, just like he did before." Viper sneered.

Before I could give her a remark, Emily spoke. "That was then, and this is now, Vanessa."

"Nothing's change nerd-"

I snapped, cutting her off. "We'll see who is going to turn their backs on whom."

"What's going on?" Jax's voice broke our staring competition.

We all stepped back with huge smiles on our faces.

"Nothing." I side glanced at Ivy, who had a fake a** smile on her face. "We were just having a girls' talk."

"Yeah." She beamed and darted her mad blazing gaze at me. "Old friends catching up."

"We got the tickets!" Kevin announced and walked towards us with a sly grin on his face. "It's 'She's the man'."

I didn't know they still show this movie in Cinemas.

"What?!" Ivy cried out in fear and glared at Darren. "I thought we were watching 'Annabelle'."

Annabelle? That was her plan?

Everyone here knew how much scared I'm of horror movies and she wanted to watch that?

Guess your plans didn't work out bit*h.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Kevin pouted at Ivy. "They were sold out and these..." He waved the tickets in front of her scowling face. "Were the only ones left."

She growled at him and turned towards Jax. "I will not watch that cheesy movie."

I gasped loudly. "It's not cheesy, it's perfect. I mean Channing Tatum is in and he's like phew!" I blew out, fanning my face.

"But I don't want to watch it." She gritted through her teeth.

"You can leave," I suggested and placed my elbow on Jax's shoulder. "No one is forcing you to watch it, Ivy."

She squinted her eyes at me then huffed. "Fine. I'll watch it."

Smirking, I glimpsed at the snacks in Jax's hands and snatched the popcorn. "Is that Marmite?!"

"Uh yeah it's for-"

I spun on my heels, cutting him off, and passed them to Emily. "Em loves this flavor."

"Thanks." She took the popcorn and forced a smile that looked constipated.

"But-but..." Ivy gaped at her and then looked at Jax with wide eyes. "Tell me you bought more of them."