Eighteen

"Are you admitting it or not?" I asked for the nth time.

"I didn't d-do it!" She continued to lie.

Sighing in irritation, I massaged my forehead and gestured to Emily. "Take over please."

"You're the one who posted it and we have proof. The name with which you posted that video is 'queen_forever'-" I scoffed at that. "And this isn't the first thing you posted."

I crossed my arm and leaned onto my one leg as I let Emily do the talking.

"Since it said 'queen' it was obvious that it was a girl. I observed every girl in our class. We got seating arrangements after pairing and from the angle of the video. I got three suspects, which included you too. I looked into the other things you shared and in one post there was a bag." She gestured towards the one in her hand. "You have the same."

"S-so what? Anyone c-can have it-"

"Enough!" I shouted and stood face to face, glaring into her eyes. "Why did you post that video? Have I ever done anything to you, Jasmine?" She shook her head and I slammed my hands on the wall behind her. "Then why?!"

"I'm sorry!" She sobbed, sliding on the floor. "I-I thought it was f-funny and I'm sorry!"

"You thought that was funny? A girl drenched in milk." My mind went to Ivy and I chuckled. "Yeah, that's funny."

"Y-You think?" She sniffed and I looked down at her.

"It is... But since the girl was me. It wasn't." I growled and tapped my cheek with my finger. "Now what punishment should I give you?"

"Pl-please, I'm sorry. I'll delete it right now."

I let out a nasty laugh and shook my head. "Everyone has already watched it. What's the use now?"

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." She cried, burying her head in her hands.

I rolled my eyes at her and glanced at Emily. Let her go, she mouthed. I sighed and was about to tell her to go when the bathroom door burst open.

"What's going on here?" I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned at the bit*hes voice.

"Get out, Ivy. I'm busy here." I gritted and whirled my head towards her.

Her eyes flickered from me to the whimpering girl and she let out a loud gasp, covering her mouth. "What are you doing to the poor girl?!"

"I'm not in the mood, Ivy, leave." I rolled my eyes.

"Leave you to bully the poor girl?" Viper hissed, going towards the girl.

"It's none for your business!" I yelled at Ivy. We both glared at each other and because of that Jasmine got her chance, and she went on her feet and ran out of the bathroom.

"Wait, I'm not don-" Before I could finish my sentence, she was already out. Groaning, I rubbed my face. "Look what you did!" I barked at Ivy, pointing at the door.

"What's the big deal anyway it's just a video. Don't be such a baby Lexi." Vanessa said rolling her eyes.

Emily came forward, showing them the video of Ivy at movie night. "So you won't mind if I post this."

"Give me that." Ivy tried to snatch the phone, but Emily pulled it back in time.

"What's the big deal now it's just a video?" Emily pouted, repeating her words. "Don't be a baby."

"You want to start that nerd-" Vanessa stepped forward, but I cut her off.

"If you don't want to die today, get back in your hole, viper." I snapped.