Fifty-six

"Do you guys have anything to say?" I asked Noah and Jax as they continued giving each other side glanced, I sighed. "I'll continue then..."

"The day that I called you guys and the reason for the whole fight at the treehouse was because I was jealous of Ivy..." I glanced at her then bored my eyes in Jax's blue one. "Because you liked her, Jax and... I liked you..."

Vanessa cracked up, shaking her head. "He already knew that, Lexi. I mean, you were pretty obvious."

My eyes widened, then turned back to guilty-looking Jax. "You knew I liked you." I clenched my fists and stalked towards him, growling. "And you still asked me to fake date you!" I fumed.

"What the f**k?!" Kevin screamed, making me halt. Jax and I stared at each other with wide eyes.

I wasn't supposed to say that!

I let out a nervous laugh and tried to cover it. "What I mean was that-"

"Jax asked Lexi to fake date her to make Ivy jealous." Emily finished.

"Em!" I yelled.

"What?" She gave me her sweet smile. "It's time for the truth." I knew she was helping, but the timing wasn't right.

I roamed my eyes as everyone stared at me and Jax in shock and stopped at Noah. His mouth parted and his eyes darted between Jax and me. I stepped towards him.

"Noah-" I halted when Noah turned his icy gaze on me and his jaw clenched.

"All this time..." he gritted, "..you were fake dating him." I licked my dry lips and opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"It's not her fault." Jax came in front defending me. "I was the one-"

"F**k you, Jax!" Noah yelled and my eyes widened. This was the first time I heard him curse.

Jax stepped forward and continued. "I was the one who-" Before he could finish, Noah launched at him.

Everything went in slow motion as I watched Noah tackling Jax and he stumbled back to the wooden wall, which was years old, Jax back hit the wall and it broke and they fall on the ground.

"Shit!" I heard someone screaming. I went towards the broken wall and watched Noah and Jax down, groaning.

I turned around and ran with everyone. Reaching down, I saw Noah punching Jax, and I blew a breath when I saw them alive. I was glad that the treehouse was at low height and no one broke anything, but when I saw Jax punching Noah in return; I winced.

"I did what I thought was right at that moment, so I'm sorry for what I did!" Jax grunted getting up.

"Don't..." Noah groaned, standing straight. "Don't you dare."

"That's enough." Ivy stepped in between them. "You should stop this-"

"Don't interfere, Ivy." Noah fumed. "It's between me and him."

"Stop it, Noah, I don't want to fight you," Jax said.

"But I do, a**hole!" Noah punched him again. Jax dodged his attack and punched him in the stomach.

"Jax!" I screamed, getting his attention. "Don't hurt hi-" my sentence was cut off as Noah took the opportunity and punched on his jaw.

"Stop them, Kevin!" I yelled at him as he watched them in amusement.

"No way!" He chuckled. "Let them kill each other."I gasped at him in disbelief and glanced at Darren. "Darren!"

Snapping out of the shook Darren for between the fight. He pulled Noah from Jax, who laid on the ground.