Part II Pull My Zipper Up?

"Strong hands, thick skin, and an open heart. You saw through the pain, saw through the mask. You never gave up on me." —Sia.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Love Me Back To Life' by Sia.

••

••

Harmony

Morning comes, and my eyes flutter open to find Blaze sleeping soundly next to me. He's on his back; his hair thrashed over his eyes and his pink lips slightly parted.

It is such a beautiful sight, and I can't stop my lips from stretching in appreciation.

Last night feels as though it was only a dream, but the slight discomfort between my thighs reminds me that it did happen. It was the most breathtaking experience of my entire life, and I would do anything to relive all the endearment I felt in that very moment.

I contemplate waking him up, but I decide to let him sleep some more. He is probably really tired after last night, and it's just 5:50 am. We have an English class together at eight, so a few more minutes of sleep won't make us tardy.

I climb off the bed and mince my way to the bathroom. It's a lucky thing my mom packed my toothbrush, and I still find it odd that she would leave me here for the night. I have never seen my mom trusts someone the way she does Mr. Blake in a long time.

I clean my teeth then get dressed in some fresh clothes. I walk delicately out of the room, careful not to wake Blaze, who has now shifted onto his stomach in deep sleep.

I can hear movements in the kitchen downstairs, and the delicious aroma of bacon fills my nostrils.

Mr. Blake seems to have woken up quite early to make breakfast. I figure I could help him out since it isn't in my nature to sit around lazily at someone's home.

I strut down the stairs, and at the sound of my light footsteps, he whirls around from the stove and offers me a pleasant smile.

"Good morning."

I smile. "Good morning; can I be of any help?"

"Nah." He fans me off with a fork. "I am almost through anyway; please have a seat."