Part II| Please Be Okay

"You left me so dark and afraid, hopelessly stuck in replay, over again." —Ria.

Chapter Theme Song: 'You Made' by Ria.

A/N: Hold on one tiny minute...please click play on that song above lol it's one of my favorite songs!!

••

Blaze

°°Flashback°°
(What Happened In The Room With Amber)

I sat against the soft sheets of the bed, and Amber wasted no time in straddling my groin. Her bare thighs pressed up against my beach shorts and she circled her hips while snaking her slender arms around my neck. I remembered a time when such an action would evoke sexual feelings for her, but now I couldn't find the lust within me for some odd reason.

"Finally, I can have you the way I want..." She cooed in my ear before pulling my earlobe between her teeth. I wasn't feeling it, but I needed the distraction from my racing thoughts, and if that was the way to stop thinking about Harmony for even a second, I was willing to do it.

"You smell good, baby..."

I leaned back onto my palms in an effort to escape her sensual whispers in my ear. It was madly uncomfortable because instead of being seductive, it more felt like a bee was buzzing at my earlobe.

"Have a condom?"

"Of course. I am prepared, sweetie." She dipped in her swim-bra and took out a shiny packet. I had no idea some girls took condoms around; I thought that was the guys' duty.

She waved it in front of my face. "I am always ready for you."

I took it from her grip and slipped it between my index and middle finger so that I could freely place my hands on her waists. I flipped her over so I was then hovering above her and her big lips spread in a wide grin.

"Ooh. I miss your strong hands." She wiggled excitedly beneath me, hooking her long legs around me and tethering me closer to her body. I pressed my palms into the bed next to her head while she hoisted up to trail her tongue along my neckline.

My eyes rolled and I swallowed in discomfort, but she didn't notice as she grabbed my hand and placed it on her leg.

"Touch me while I kiss you." She murmured in my ear and this time, I was beyond irritated by the gesture.

I shifted my neck from her lips, gripped her shoulders, and pulled her off me. She looked confused until I pressed her against the pillows.

"Skip the foreplay and lovemaking. You want to fuck, right? Get to the point."

Her mouth curved in a smirk. "Oh, I forgot you like it rough."

Ignoring her statement, I ripped the packet and pulled the rubber from it while she bit her lip, impatiently running her hand down my clothed chest.

I stared at the cream protection and for a second, it was as if I had no idea what to do with it. Something was holding me back and I got the revelation of what it was when Harmony's green eyes and her tiny face flashes before me.

I clenched my eyes close. Damn.

This should have helped me to not think about her—even for a few minutes. But it only made me feel far worse.

Amber frowned at my hesitation, sensing that I was about to change my mind. "Blaze."

I am not sure what Harmony Skye did to me, but I can't seem to focus on anyone but her.