Part II| This Could Be Love

"And I will find my strength to untape my mouth when I used to be afraid of the words but with you I've learned just to let it out now my heart is ready to burst. 'Cause I feel like I'm ready for love and I wanna be your everything and more. And I know every day I say it but I just want you to be sure, that I am yours~ Ella Henderson.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Yours' by Ella Henderson.

Warning: Chapter May Contain Mature Sexual Content.

••

Harmony

He pulls me on top of him so that I am straddling his lap, and his hard-on immediately grows firmer against my center. It scares me a little, but I don't move away. I don't want to be free from his kiss, not yet.

With our mouths still joined together, the hand caressing my waist wanders down until he's tugging at the drop strings on the front of my shorts. Abruptly, I break the kiss, and his cherry lips jut at the action, wonder reeling in his mesmerizing eyes. My lips part as I stare back at him, my chest lifting and falling.

He smiles. "What? We aren't having sex, don't freak out."

I shake my head, fighting to catch my breath. "It's not that...at all. I-I just think it's unfair for you to be touching me all the time."

He inclines his head to the side, and he seems a mixture of impressed and confused. His hands are off me, and he opens his palms widely while he chuckles.

"Okay, you're right, sorry. See? Not touching you, alright?"

"No, I didn't mean it that way." I clarify, tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear, fidgeting on his lap. "I meant...I meant, this time...I wanted to..."

I swallow the words, and my cheeks run crimson. Blaze doesn't need me to finish that sentence because he knows what I mean—perhaps from the way my face is firing up.

His lips turn up in a smile. "You want to touch me."

The words feel so much more embarrassing from his mouth that I wish I could go back to five minutes ago and decide against the thought. I feel cringy all of a sudden, but it's too late to back down now, he already knows.

"Um..." I lower my eyes. "If...if you want me to that is."

I wanted to do something for him. I wanted to return the favor, that's all.

He leans back on his palms, and the smile doesn't leave his lips as he studies my flushed figure sitting on his groin.

"I'd love that," he says, and I look up at him. "But...but I don't think that's a good idea, Harmony."

Ouch.

"Okay..." I feel so humiliated that I could jump from a cliff right now and not regret it. "I-I am sorry, we should watch a movie instead—"

I get off him in a swift, and he bites his lower lip with an uncertain expression. I motion to reach for the laptop that somehow manages to be hanging off the bed now. A result of our heated make-out session.

As I am about to grab the device, Blaze grabs my wrist instead, and I turn my gaze to him.

"I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I don't want to get too excited, that's all." He releases me, and his tone is serene. "I don't want to lose control because...I don't want to have sex with you."

I understand what he means. He respects me, and that is sweet and comforting. The more time I spend with him is the more my love for him grows.

I nod and smile a little. "Okay, I know. We can watch something you like instead...um, maybe a horror movie?"