/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 /

Hiii!

^COMING OUT SOON, LIKE VERY SOON

WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️(I NEED FUCKING HOLY WATER WRITING THREESOMES ARE HAD AS FUCK, sorry if smut is bad😭)
-----------------
Damon immediately covered Y/n's eyes and dragged her to Angela's den.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, shit!"

He panicked while dragging her until he felt a slight tug.

He turned and was met with gentle eyes.

"Those were the bad people from your cell, correct?"

Damon nodded.

"Then that doesn't change my feelings towards you and Zachary, I just can't handle the sight of blood..."

Oh. It was just the blood.

"But I do want to make the pies! So let's continue our way."

This time she dragged him.

"And when we arrive I want you to go help clean up the blood and get Zachary to wash up. I will not go near the main area nor Zachary if blood is still around."

"Yes ma'am."

:::

"If I had a bug crawl on me, I don't care who was around, I'd scream my fucking lungs out."

"Well I was asked to be quiet. Although at that moment it was hard."

Y/n said as structured her pie pan.

It was very fortunate that they had found these by Y/n's old town. Obviously Y/n didn't go with the ones that found it, but she appreciated them gathering items.

And she also found it useful that they gather lost tools from humans in the woods.

All this only made Y/n more comfortable living in the woods.

"I'm done with the berries, I'll have you pour."

Angela handed her the bowl and Y/n poured it.

"Ok, so how should we style the top?"

"I don't know... but at my old pack our cook used to make stripes going each way so we can do that."

Y/n nodded and took the left over dough and start to shape them.

"At your old pack, did you guys have actual houses or was it dens like here?"

"Actual houses. Real and authorized packs kind of live in towns just like humans do. Only, there is a main pack house where the alpha family, beta family, and some other important pack members live all together."

Y/n put on the first strip.

"That's actually pretty cool, was it hard adjusting to this life?"

"Oh yeah, I was just like you. Raised in a home, with actual bathrooms, showers, and beds. But it was probably easier for me since I'm a werewolf. Anyways, you'll get used to this life."

The first layer was down and they started to do stripes the other way.

It was silent this time and they got it finished quickly.

"Ok, so let's head out to the cooking fire. I'll get it started."

:::

"What the fuck man don't look at me! Fucking disgusting!"