/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 /

Hiii!

^The Queen is back y'all.

Just got a new phone and it's taking a while to get everything situated. And while I was writing my finger slipped and I had to rewrite everything...

WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️(mentions of sexual assault)
——————-
"What...no baby, I'm not—"

"Go away!"

I heard a sigh from beside me and the woman walked towards Y/n.

I growled and tried to go after her but I felt hands pull me back.

She took Y/n's hands in hers.

"Dear, it's ok, he won't hurt you. Never in a million years would he even dream of hurting you."

"No! He—he's a monster! What I saw—it hurts!"

She rubbed her hand on her arm and I growled once more.

"What did you see, hmm?"

"He—no, it t-tried to..."

I saw her body start to shake.

"Ace was unconscious, and i-it tried to..."

She broke out in sobs, unable to get out what happened.

What the fuck did he do to her?!

"Shh, just get it out."

"He tried to...c-come onto me."

She spoke in a low voice.

"What...baby I swear I didn't—"

"Don't baby me! You said you were going to ease me into your life, not trying to force me to have your children!"

She hid her face in her hands now.

I looked towards the female, and she just looked at me disappointed.

"Harold, we need to talk to the people who brought them in. I need to know what the scene looked like when they stumbled upon it. And Y/n, it's ok. You'll be ok, you're safe now."

She sent a smile to my mate and left the room, not before whispering something to me.

"What you did was evil and I don't condone it. If this was any other situation, I'd lock you up, but I can't. So make her feel comfortable around you again, or she could die."

And with that, she left.

Die?!

I brought my gaze over to Y/n again.

"Look, baby, I swear I would never hurt you. I-I can't control the beast in me, please..."

She gave me a hard glare.

"Then learn to control it. I-it hurt, you hurt me! Go away!"

"I won't! Not until you listen and understand. I don't know what my beast does and what goes through his head 95% of the time. But baby, I would never hurt you. I've made it a vow to never take you until you are ready. Please believe me..."

She looked away.

"You need to leave. That was the breaking point for me. I can't do this."

"Usually, I would obey you, but apparently you could get seriously hurt if I leave."

Her eyes widened.

"What do you mean by that?!"

"I-I don't know either entirely, but please, I need you right now and you need me. You have to understand the beast inside of me has a mind of its own. I would never force myself on you."