/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆 /

Hiii!

Did y'all miss me?

BE is coming so as a reader of my books, you are all required on Nov. 20 to listen to the entire BE album. I don't care if you stan BTS or not, you have to.😉

ALSO: Here's a tip from an author if you want to start writing; DONT THINK EVERYTHING IS HATE!! When a reader comments something like "wtf is wrong with her?!" or "what the hell is happening" DONT AUTOMATICALLY THINK THEY ARE HATING ON YOUR WRITING!!! It's just a comment to the scene. Please I was reading a book and commented "what kind of school is this?!" and the author literally replied to me a small paragraph about how her story is very realistic and basically how I know nothing💀Not tryna be rude, but it kind of made me not want to read the rest of the story.

WARNING⚠️
——————-
He kissed her.

Hard and passionate.

She tried to struggle, but he was even stronger than the werewolf whom she has grown attached to.

Finally, after forever, he moaned against her lips, and separated.

A smile was very clear on his face, staring at his beautiful mate's features.

"Gorgeous..."

"Please..l-let go of me."

She was trembling uncontrollably in his arms, remembering the touch of his beast against her.

"Now why would I do that? Hmm?"

He gave her a teasing smirk and looked back down at his twin.

"Tch, useless. Can't even fight back."

He gave a disgusted look to Zachary, then started to walk away, again.

"Wait! Look, you can't just take her! She could die you fucking idiot!"

He stopped in his tracks, tightening his grip on the poor girl.

"What did you just say?"

"Look—"

Zachary stood up, feeling ashamed on how he couldn't even protect her against his twin.

"—the council told me that if she stays away from her mate, or in this case one of her mates, for more than 24 hours, she'll start having troubles breathing, then she'll eventually die. EVEN if you are still with her. But...it's different for you though, she needs to form a connection to start the mate bond. Unfortunately for you, you've scarred her and she'll never even want to be with you."

Damon started to shake in anger at his brother's words, tightening his grip even more on Y/n.

"Scarred her?! You've gotta be fucking kidding me! Humans aren't like werewolves, the mate bond doesn't work like tha—"

"THAT'S A MYTH! They've kept the truth hidden, in fear of hunters finding out and using it to their advantage!"

"Ow!"

Her scream caught both of their attention and Damon immediately loosened his grip on her.

They both looked in at her bleeding waist.

It was caused by nails cutting deep into her waist, more specifically Damon's nails digging deep due to anger.

She started to cry even more now.

"I—I want Zachary! Please let go of me!"

Anger swelled up inside of him again, but he made sure to keep a front.

"Now why would you want someone like him who can't even properly protect you, hmm?"

"Go away!"

She repeatedly hit him, desperately wanting out of his arms.