/ 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

(I frickin swear... Wattpad is not letting me put music on my stories right now and I'm about to blow. So I guess just enjoy a non music chapter)

School started for me....

IM SO SORRY ITS LATE LIKE HONESTLY SO MUCH HAPPENED: SCHOOL STARTED, BABYSITTING, I GOT A HAIRCUT(which kind of looks like Jennie's hair in the HYLT MV, but blonde), AND JUST A LOT! 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚🥺

Also: for some reason, this is my hardest book to write. But I love doing it, so don't worry😘

WARNING⚠️
—————-
Monday

4:16 PM

3rd POV

The beast glared at the human male. Already imagining how they will kill him.

"Answer my question! Why the hell are you with her?!" He asked again, angering the beast to its max.

"She's taking me to the meadows. It was planned earlier today, so stop bugging me."

The beast had to resist growling at him. They had to resist from doing a lot of things to him right now, for the sake of their beloved. They wouldn't want her to see such a horrific scene or see them in their evil acts.

"Look, you can talk with her and hang out with her all you want, but she's mine. Everyone knows it, so back off."

It took everything in the beast to remain calm while the boy was actually congratulating himself for sounding confident.

"Are you ev-" the beast was cut off by his angel.

"I'm ready! Oh! Matt, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be helping Marcus down at the bar."

"Oh yeah, I just came down to check on you. Uh, have fun you two!" He quickly ran away, cursing at himself for not being able to say that he didn't like the new man to his long time crush.

"Well, lets go!" Y/n said cheerfully.

Going to the flower meadows are one of her favorite things to do other than baking and cooking. It's just how the peace and quiet gives for so much comfort.

She had put on a comfy pink and navy blue flower patterned dress. It covered the shoulders and stopped a couple inches above her knees.
(Ngl, I don't wear dresses, but I want this one so bad)

The beast their bottom lip as they walked a little behind her, eyeing her in a certain place, but was soon scolded by his wolf for thinking about her like that

He decided to shut him out again, not wanting to deal with his bickering.

She was his mate too! He was aloud to think that as she is his, yet if anyone else were to look at her in any wrong way, they'd be dead by next morning.

"Here's the park! Just down there is the path." She told the beast as she excitedly pointed to the trail.

Getting caught in the moment, Y/n grabbed his sleeve and pulled him to the path, running a bit. She loves going to the meadows and all she wanted to do was get there faster.

Meanwhile, the beast was gleaming in joy. She's touching me! She. Touched. Me. Oh my gosh! What do I do?! Do I just run with her?! My face is probably so red. He beast's mind kept running on and on as she dragged him to the trail.

Once they got there, she realized what she did. Y/n let go of him and looked away with a flustered face.

"Gee, I'm sorry. I just got caught up with the moment..." she didn't know how to explain herself. Grabbing a stranger's sleeve and dragging him with her, what was she thinking?!

"No, don't worry, it's fine"

The beast lightly lifted her chin with his middle and pointer fingers, looking into her eyes. She somehow felt ten times better, and didn't feel all embarrassed anymore.

What just happened...

"O-ok, um, just this way." Y/n whispered softly and turned around leading him to the flower meadow. She couldn't stop smiling for some reason, she tried to keep a straight face, but it was impossible.

The beast was having the same problem, but the only difference was he knew why he was smiling and he didn't want to stop. He would smile for his beloved any day, at any time, but for no one else.

He'll kill any one else who sees him smile. It's only for his beloved to see, no one else!

He was suddenly getting all worked up for nothing, clenching both his fists and jaw. But he was all relaxed after he heard his angel.

"Look! It's the meadow!" She said as if it was her first time witnessing it.

He was shocked.

Man, she really didn't lie when describing it. It's gorgeous, but of course not any more than my angel. Nothing could surpass her.

He looked over to her, becoming enhanced once again. Seeing her all excited made him excited. All the beast wants is for his mate to be happy. And if any one ever made her sad, they would suffer a terrible death.

"It's beautiful, but of course not as beautiful as you." He said, shamelessly flirting with his beloved.

As usual, she became all flustered again, not knowing how to respond.

"Gosh do you do this with all the girls?" She said playfully. She wasn't jealous or anything as she found it quite flattering.

But he took it all wrong.

What? Of course not! How could she even think that!? Maybe I'm too forward, or maybe I'm coming off to strong? Did I make her mad or jealous? No no no! What do I do?! What do I say?!

"Of course not! I've never met a girl as gorgeous and pure as you. You stood out to me and I can't help but become enhanced by you." He decided to be forward.

She turned around, making eye contact with him, with a slightly shocked face. No one had ever complimented her like this or even made her this flattered.

She felt her heart flutter from both his words and looking into his grey eyes. Becoming enhanced by him too. People of course had called her pure, but it sounded much more warm coming from him.

She gave him a heart-warming smile.

"Well, I guess that makes both us. I can't help but become enhanced by you too!"

—————
Me realizing these 8 chapters have all been in the same day, I-
Queen of slow-paced stories👑

Had to drink a large cup of coffee to get through, BUT ITS HERE! I truly am sorry for uploading late. I love to write and I hate leaving my readers hanging for more than 2 days, but sometimes I just can't get to it.

Also never be afraid to ask for a sooner update. All that does is encourage me to write and it reminds me that people actually enjoy my story.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya(seriously, I really do guys)