/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 /

Hiii!

I finally ended my second story Star Student and IM GETTING EMOTIONAL!

And my new book is out so if you want to read a new yandere book, pls read(only if you want to, I'm forcing anyone to read my book).

I'm so so so so sorry it's late. Whenever I end a story, I need like two days to take a break and I was super stressed with school.

WARNING⚠️⚠️(very slight slight gore)
———————
Thursday

12:53 AM

Zachary's POV

Pride swept through our body as she recognized us.

We knew she would.

'Ok, I'm taking control again, I don't need you doing something unreasonable'

'Fine, but I'm pretty sure you've done more unreasonable actions than I have'

I slowly walked closer.

"Alexander, is that really you?"

I did a small howl.

She jumped off Ace's back and tried to run towards me. Tried.

Immediately, Ace caught the back on her dress and held her to him. As quick as he could, he shifted.

"Ace! What are you doing?! I know that wolf! We're friends!"

"That ain't no wolf!"

She looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"What did I tell you!? That's fucking Zachary!"

She looked at me.

Oh gosh, I really have to do this.

I tilted my head, making it look like I didn't know what he said. I then, with my tongue hanging out of my mouth, rolled on my back.

Yeah, my dignity just flew out the den.

"That's Zachary(?)..."

She rolled her eyes and tore herself away from his grip and tried to walk to me. Again. Tried.

"He's dangerous! He's just acting cute, acting! Come on, we have to go!"

"Have to go where!? I'm only staying with you because I'm terrified, I want to go home! Not some weird place in the forest! And you're really scaring me right now. I'd rather be with Alexander as he's gentle and kept me safe the last time."

Yes my love.

"The last time?"

"Yes, I spent hours with Alexander and we picked berries together."

I saw him widen his eyes and glare at me.

I whined once again to gain Y/n's attention.

"Ace, let me go."

"No."

It happened too fast.

My mate, pulled close to Ace while he extended his fangs.

No.

I raced towards them.

His fangs lightly scratched over her skin.

"No! Please stop!"

And just as he was about to fucking mark her—

"AHH SHIT!"

—I pounced on him.

I couldn't stop growling.

"Hey, don't hurt him Alexander. Let's just go. I need to go back home and I need to go back to Zachary."