/ 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

Y'all gave me soooo many names. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I don't think I could include every single one, but I can definitely use some for my other stories.
List of the pack members that I will have in my book are in the picture. Please don't mind my messy handwriting.

WARNING⚠️
——————-
Wednesday

10:52 PM

Zachary's POV

"LUTHER!"

I called for Luther, one of my best pack warriors.

"Yes Alpha."

"Gather up the best werewolves you can and go search north of the lake. Take about 15 to 20."

He nodded.

"Yes Alpha."

He ran away, going to set up his team.

I'm setting teams to go north, south, and west of the lake as east is to the village. That should take at most 60 werewolves, and the rest will search on the other side of the forest.

I will be going with the South party along with Lia, Dominic's mate, whom has become the pack healer. Dominic is one of our weakest pack members, but since his mate is the healer I keep him alive.

"Alpha have you set up the west party yet?"

"Yes I have, Stephen is leading and they left about ten minutes ago. We should be heading out too, Lia."

As I was walking to gather the party, I saw Jake talking to Angela—his mate.

Normally I wouldn't care, but she is in my party. She has always dreamed of becoming friends with the future Luna and will do anything to help me rescue her.

Which is why she is in my party.

"Angela, she is human, do you really want to ditch the council for a human?!"

"Jake! She is our Luna and you should address her as so. Haven't you seen how happy she has made him lately? How much of an impact she has on him? The Moon Goddess chose her for a reason and you have to accept it. How would you feel if I went missing and Alpha didn't care? You'd feel like shit; well that's how he feels with your words. Pick up your attitude and help your Luna."

She turned around and was shocked to see me. She bowed her head in respect.

"Alpha."

"Angela, go with Lia while I have a word with Jake."

Lia grabbed her hand and led her away to go round up the members.

"Trying to stop your mate from rescuing my mate, her Luna? Seriously, I thought you were better than this. One more mishap and you'll regret it. Listen to your mate and get your act together!"

I turn my back on him, shifting in the process to my wolf and ran away to my party.

We will find my mate.

And they will call her Luna.

Ace's POV

"W-what..."

"Look, I know it's a lot to take in and probably not believable, but you have to trust me."

She shook her head in a disbelief way.

"Your lying! Zachary is-"

"A murderer! Listen to me, he slaughtered your town, he killed Matt!"

She looked at me with tears eyes and stopped walking.

"But, they said Matt died by the paws of an animal."

"Zachary is an animal, he's a werewolf—no, a lycan, which is worse than a werewolf."

She broke out in sobs, not wanting to believe it.

"No! There's no such thing as werewolves"

"Fine, I guess I'll have to show you."

I took off my clothes, hearing a small squeal from her and some shuffling, probably turning around.

Then, I shift. And with my Alpha position, my wolf is bigger than most werewolves, and scarier.

She slowly turned, and fell back on the ground out of shock. Her body started to shake in fear and tears kept falling from her eyes.

As quick as I could I shifted, but before so could shift all the way she already fainted.

"Shit! Gosh damn it! I didn't mean for you to faint, oh no no no."

I gently picked her up, and continued to walk. I didn't want her to faint, I just needed her to believe me.

Gosh we don't have much time! I need to get to the hideout, and no doubt will Zachary be getting his pack in on this.

"I'll have to calm you down when you wake up, hopefully you'll remember what I said."

I observe the surroundings around me and try to distinguish where I actually am.

Hmm...

South west, I go south west.

I run.

I won't let him get her.

He deserves to rot in a cell made of silver.

He doesn't deserve an angel in his life.

I do.

After all the shit he put me through.

After all the shit his little "pack" put me through.

After all the shit other werewolves put me through.

After all the shit my actual mate put me through.

I deserve her.

And she deserves someone who will treat her right. Someone who doesn't kill all her loved ones—

Hold on, aren't her parents out of town? She told me that when I was there two weeks ago.

What the hell will they do when they come back?

Zachary you fucking bitch.

:::

Zachary POV's

A shiver went down my spine, almost like someone was talking about me behind my back.

I decided to mind-link Lia.

"Lia, have you found any clues yet? Has Angela found any clues yet?"

"No Alpha. But don't worry, we will work harder."

I closed the link after that.

Gosh damn it.

I've found nothing yet.

I'm around her scent all day, everyday for two whole weeks, yet I can't even pick up the littlest of her scent.

I don't regret killing her town, I only regret leaving Ace alive. I should of killed him two weeks ago, but I didn't.

But I should of.

She would already be meeting my pack. Of course I would have to tell her everything, but she would of been understanding and quickly become adjusted to it.

It's not like she would faint.

"ALPHA"

I heard Angela mind-link me, screaming which I didn't even know was possible in a mind-link.

"We've got a scent."
——————-
Y'all should give me some CEO titles or like "Queen of ..." because I want to know what my readers think of me based off my rants and chapters😂.

Btw: just so y'all know, my chapters usually range from 1000-1400 words. I try to do at least 1100, but sometimes it just doesn't work and it's better without all the unneeded junk words.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya