chapter thirty-four

i let the phone ring a little more before answering the phone. "yes?"

"how much more time do you need? i've been waiting for what feels like years-"

"don't be dramatic!" i huffed as i put my phone on speakerphone, "i'm, like, halfway done with packing. it should be quick."

he didn't answer but i heard the sound of his car turned off and the door. "i swear schlatt, if you come over you'll only distract me more than you've already had."

schlatt ended the call and shouted from outside my door, "open up cunt!"

i winced at how loud he was and opened the door with no hesitation. "i have neighbors, it wouldn't hurt to be courteous and make a good impression for once."

he eyed me up and down but still entered my house, instantly heading to my kitchen pantry to eat whatever sweets i still have. "get packing. if you didn't stay up so late for streaming we would've already been beating traffic to vegas."

"yeah, but i just felt bad for my fans-"

he grabbed me by the shoulders and led me to my bedroom. "get packing!"

i rolled my eyes but did what he insisted, folding my clothes as he examined and silently judged my clothes and what i could only assume was my taste of style.

as he put on some music onto my speakers, i spoke. "it's funny to me that out of all the derogatory names you could've called me, you call me the worst one outside of my front door."

schlatt looked up from his phone and snorted. "yeah, so what?"

"it's just funny," i replied, smiling at him, "what name should i yell to you in your apartment complex?"

he thought but suddenly smirked. "i'm not gonna say."

"say it!"

"i want you to guess."

"what, you want me to call you a dictator? businessman? a dickhead? little shit?"

"okay, i think you're just getting mean with these."

i shrugged. "okay, tell me. what name could be as bad as cunt?"

"oh, it's supposed to be as bad as cunt? nevermind." he looked back onto his phone.

i stared at him in silence and went back to my clothes before my curiosity got to the better of me. "you still didn't tell me what it was."

he kept on skipping the songs before putting on 'E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!'. "it was more of a compliment to me."

i stood up and stared at him again. he only stared back. "is this song a hint to what it is?"

he nodded.

i thought before i felt a warmth come to my face. "is it daddy?"

i was filled with instant regret as soon as the words escaped my mouth and i witnessed schlatt's mouth warp into a wide, toothy smile. "fuck you!"

"is that a no to the nickname?"

"you dumbass, of course it is!" his laugh filled the room and i sat in front of my bag in embarrassment.

once he stopped laughing, he sat across from me, only my bag separating us. "i'll help you pack."

i smiled and placed a sweatshirt in the bag. "i'm nearly done, i don't think i need much help."

he only hummed as a response and inspected my bag once again. "are you packing a piece of thick string?" he pointed.

i pursed my lips and looked. "that's a bathing suit..." i took the top and spread it out for him to see.

under their wings. || jschlatt x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें