Chapter 11

"Do you need something for your leg?" Hidan finally manages to bring you home and keep you on your bed.

"Not really." You wobble to get out of your bed to get some clothes to change but he brings the dress lying on the corner of your bed.

"Does this work?" You nod. Handing it to you, he leaves the room. It was an old shirt dress of sorts that came to your knees, you wore during doing the chores around the house. You come out to the living room to see him grabbing a beer from your fridge.

"Not drunk enough?"

"I think you had enough for the both of us."

You sit on the couch and you both talk till he finishes his beer.

"Alright, I'll leave you, then." He gets up from the couch and stretches.

"Why? I don't mind if you stay!" You close in on him and look at him twirling your hair on your finger.

"You aren't sober, I told you. Lets get you to sleep", picking you up, he takes you to bed once again.

"But why cant you just stay?"

"I don't want to do things you will regret in the morning, what do you not understand?"

"I said, I want you to STAY!" You pull him to the bed so he is sitting next to your pillow and you hug him.

"See? This is so comfyyyyy!" You rub your face on his shirt and tighten the hug.

"Well, I suppose so." He gives a hollow laugh, not knowing how more he could stop himself. If you were looking hot before, you were cuter AND hotter right now.

You catch him off guard by leaning to kiss his cheek but he turns his head to look at you, resulting in a kiss. Before he could break it, you hold his face and deepen it.

"Mmhh", you moan, making his cock throb. He turns around and grazes his hands over your body to grab your ass and pull you closer, so that you are straddling him. You proceed to unbutton his shirt and he doesn't have enough restraint in him to stop you anymore. You kiss his neck and down to his gorgeously sculpted chest. You stare at his necklace and run a finger along it to where the pendant sits on his chest. It was a weird one, with triangle and a circle in the middle. The necklace did turn you on more than a you cared to admit though. Twisting it around your fingers you pull him towards you and nibble on his lower lip, rubbing your crotch over his.

"I don't think.." he starts but you kiss him to shut him up.

"What does she have that I don't? Huh? What is it with her?" you murmur while looking into his eyes, but Hidan realizes you are already zoning out, since your eyes were blank.

"Who?"

"I don't get it", you continue your conversation with yourself and adjust your head in the crook of his neck.

"Y/N I don't understand" but he hears you breathing deeply, you had already fallen asleep on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obito tries to sleep on getting home, but couldn't get the events of the day out of his head. After tossing and turning for quite a while, he goes to the restroom and splashes water on his face.

"This wasn't what I expected." Staring at the mirror he sighs.

"I hope she is okay."

He goes to the kitchen to get some water and sees Kakashi reading his smut book on the couch.

"Why the hell did I not know you had a girlfriend?"

"I was going to tell everyone at the party today."