Nobody Wins When The Family Feuds PT 2

*Enters humbly*

A/N:

I really apologize for being gone this long I had a severe case of writers block. This chapter has been in my drafts for months and I honestly hate it but for y'all I'll post anything. Shout out to imgonnabedramatic for helping me out and even writing a few things for me. (Not a lot bih just a few sentences heaux👊🏾🤣)

As always I did not proof read. There's most likely thousands of mistakes but I hope you enjoy

MONDAY

"Beyoncé!" Tina yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Hurry child we gonna be late."

"Okay...one-one second." Bey pulled on her spandex shorts extremely quick and ran to the bathroom to put her hair in a ponytail as she simultaneously brushed her teeth.

Although her mother's alarm woke both of them up since they were sharing a bed she had begged her mom for ten extra minutes of shut eye nearly an hour ago. Now here she was rushing to get out to the car on time.

"You got two minutes." Tina called back as she reviewed some paperwork and headed out to the car with Solange behind her.

Beyoncé speedily washed her face and ran to her closet for a shirt and some shoes. After grabbing the first top she laid eyes on she heard her computer ding.  Like usual she ignored it and continued to search for some gym shoes to practice in. After several more pings from her computer she knew exactly who it was. Kelly and Michelle never triple/quadruple message her so it had to be Chelsea.

The blonde hopped on one foot as she slipped some white Tommy Hilfigers on her feet. She could hear many messages flooding her account now. Bey approached her computer as she pulled her tank top over her head and read a few messages.

Red_Head_Che: Good Morning

Red_Head_Che: Good Morning Bey

Red_Head_Che: Babe.

Beyoncé went to respond but was interrupted by her mother honking her horn loudly outside. She suddenly remembered that she wasn't even supposed to be talking to Chelsea but how could she not talk to her girlfriend?

The blonde began typing but suddenly she heard footsteps rush up the stairs and she immediately exited out of the tab.

"Girl hurry up. We're already behind schedule." Solange stood at the threshold looking annoyed.

"I-I'm coming. I ju-I just had to finish up some homework." Bey stood up straight and grabbed her duffel bag before heading out her room door.

-

Chelsea paced her extravagantly decorated bedroom as she ran her hands through her russet colored curls.

"Why is she IGNORING me!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Ugh!" The plush pillow that she threw across the room landed softly on her fuchsia chaise that was tucked in the corner of her attached sitting room. 

The teen stomped over to her computer and sent yet another message to Beyoncé's account.

Red_Head_Che: 😤😤
Red_Head_Che: Are you seriously doing this? After last night?

There was a knock at her room door before her father walked in holding a glass of water and something in his closed hand.

"Chelsea, you know you're not supposed to be online and why aren't you dressed for school? It's almost 7:30am." He flicked on her room light as he approached her.