Lights. Camera. Action.

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. WRITERS BLOCK WON.

"This is all your fault! I-I told you! I told you something would go down." Beyoncé yelled at the top of her lungs as she stood from the bed.

"But NO! Y-you just think I'm some stupid charity case that y-that you can put on your college application." Bey shook her head vigorously as she paced back and forth.

Kelly rubbed her temples as she laid flat on the floor with her eyes shut tight. "That's not true Bey." The teen groaned out.
"I don't think you're a charity case." She added while turning over onto her side and holding her stomach.

Beyoncé snapped her head towards Kelly. "Yes you do." The blonde pointed two fingers in her direction as tears slid down her cheek. "Yes you do!" She sat back down on the bed suddenly dizzy.

"Ladies!" A deep voice came from outside of the door causing both teens to sit up stoic straight.

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

"I mean, I'd have to call my mom and ask if I could go because for some reason she's really serious about me being on punishment this time, but since it's for school she'd most likely say yes." Kelly said as she and Beyoncé walked towards the main office to use the phone.

Beyoncé stared at her black platforms as she walked down the hall slightly behind the girl. She really didn't want to go to Elijah's house even if it meant turning an assignment in on time. He was friends with Monica for Christ sake.

"You sure your mom will say yes?" Kelly glanced behind her.

Beyoncé nodded as she counted the tiles on the floor as she walked.

"OW!"

Both girls said as their foreheads collided. Beyoncé was so caught up in her own thoughts that she hadn't noticed that Kelly had stopped and turned to see if something was wrong.

"Beyyy." Kelly said as she rubbed her forehead "what's the matter?" She stepped back.

Beyoncé shook her head as she glanced down at her hands but from her cinched brows and clenched jaws Kelly could tell that she was lying.

"If it's about Elijah we'll only be there for an hour...if that...the Presidential Debate video only has to be ten minutes long and it's four of us. We should be done in no time." Kelly smirked as she placed her arm on Beys' shoulder.

"He's friends with Monica." Bey clutched her books to her chest as they walked. She was weary of anyone and anything.

"Bey, we're simply doing the assignment and leaving. I'm not spending any more time there than necessary...okay?" Kelly playfully nudged Beyoncé but Bey refused to meet her eye.

"Okay? Okay? Okay?" Kelly giggled as she poked the blonde all over her side and stomach making Bey squirm away from her and let out a loud laugh.

"Okayyy." Beyoncé stopped in front of the office.

"Okay." Kelly repeated as she flipped her braids onto her back and held the office door open for her friend.

"How may I help you ladies?" The front receptionist asked with a polite smile.

"We need to call our parents."

-

"The voices...they-they came back again...they're after me. They're coming, I can feel it." Thomas, Dr. Rowland's patient, whimpered from the corner of the room. He sat in a crouched position behind a table with a large plant on top.