Rising Sun

SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING FOR CHAPTER.

Bare with me this will be all over the place😫

COMMENT AS YOU GO 😘😘😘

THANKS FOR 2k 🤗

Kelly POV

"Damn you heavy girl

"Damn you heavy girl." I heard a faint voice that sounded so far away that I didn't know if I was even in the same realm as it.

I let out a small groan as I twisted my body slowly being careful not to open my eyes completely. My head pounded unbelievably hard and my chest felt as if someone was sitting on it.

"Owww" I moaned as I was roughly tossed onto what I assumed was the floor. I wasn't completely awake but then again I wasn't sleep either. I'm not sure what's going on. The room appeared to be dancing along with the loud music that made my ears ring. I did my best to open my eyes but my lids were so heavy that I could barely move them. I reached for the back of my head because now it felt like I was bleeding.

Someone quickly grabbed my hand and before I knew it I was being dragged across the floor. My eyes fluttered a bit at the action. What's happening? I swallowed hard willing myself to fully wake up.

"Mommy." I heard someone mumble somewhere in the room. The voice sounded familiar but the light show that was going on behind my eyelids kept me from seeing exactly who it was.

'Deep breaths Kelz. Deep steady breaths okay?' My mothers voice echoed in the back of my head. I wanted my mom so bad right now. She'd know exactly what to do.

I bit my lip as I tried to sit myself up.

Open your damn eyes Kelly!

'On three.' I said to myself as my nails scraped into the wooden floorboards beneath me.

1.

2.

"Three." I said out loud.

My eyes opened more so on 5 but I'm still grateful.

The loud bass from the music pulsed inside my chest and the bright lights irritated my eyes so I could barely see anything.

'Mmmm'

There was a sound coming from my left and I sat up as fast as I could. Was I drugged? I mean I heard about this happening on those after school specials but never in my 15 years did I ever think it would happen to me. I mean who does that?

With my eyes squinted I peered to my left and saw that I was no longer in Elijahs bedroom. It was similar to his but it was slightly larger and a lot messier.

''Mmmmmm' the groan turned into more of a slight cry.

Was that? That couldn't be

"Bey?" I spoke. My voice was extremely hoarse and I couldn't get my limbs to work just yet. I leaned my back on the wall next to the window. Everything was still moving as if I was somehow transported inside of a lava lamp so I did my best to focus.