It's All Over But The Crying

CHAPTER IS EVERYWHERE BECAUSE I WANTED TO TIE A LOT OF KNOTS

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ON CERTAIN PARTS⚠️⚠️

THANKS FOR READING😘

KELLYS POV

"Kelly? Honey are you okay? we're gonna be late." I heard my moms soft voice outside of my bedroom door. It had been three days since I was released from the hospital and everyone, my mom especially, has been treating me as if I'm some antique vase ready to crack at a moments notice.

I stood in front of my mirror staring at the rather large scars on both of my wrists.

Wow, I really did that? I barely remember anything from that night

Wow, I really did that? I barely remember anything from that night. Sometimes I would get glimpses but it was mostly a blur to me. I knew I didn't want to die though. Waking up in a hospital bed hurt by my own hands was something I never want to experience again.

EVER.

"You don't know a thing about raising children now do you?"  My grandmothers voice pierced through the wood like a chainsaw. Her and my grandad chose to stay despite my mothers feelings. She never spoke bad about them in front of me but I could see all the hurt and pain in her eyes every time she was around them.

"Move out of my way." My grandma spoke before bursting in my room. "Now Kelendria, there will be no more closed doors around here do you understand me?" She quickly walked up to me with her finger pointing at my face.

I looked to my mom but she simply clenched her jaws and stared at the floor.

"We don't know what you're doing in here all locked up in the room all day." She added.

The reason why I chose to stay in my room these past three days was because of the judging eyes and harsh words from my grandmother. And if I had to watch my grandad grab my mom again I was gonna scream at the top of my lungs. They'd really think I was crazy then. I just wished they'd go HOME! No wonder why she kept them at arms length.

"Sorry grandma." I walked by her grabbing my purse from my computer chair trying hard not to roll my eyes. Beyoncé, Solange, and Ms. Tina were down stairs waiting for me to come down.

Apparently, Beyoncé had a doctors appointment that she refused to go to without me. I didn't mind, but I feel like she was taking this 'sister' thing a bit too far. She clung  to me like a security blanket most of the time but I just felt like we were really good friends.

I guess that was my way of coping. My mind refused to process Mr. Knowles as my biological father. Every time I thought about it my chest felt tight.

"Let's go honey." My mom took hold of my hand leading me out of my room.

"She's 15 not 5 Doris for Gods sake." My grandma called after us. I saw my mom turn around as if she was about to say something but thought better of it.