Lets Do This Dirty Laundry

"Doris! it's Kelly! She slit her wrist!"

Doris let the phone crash down onto the perfectly waxed floor with a loud thud. Her hands shook by her ears as her brain did it's best to process the information she'd just heard.

"Beyoncé!" Tina kneeled down next to her teenage daughter who had just collapsed onto the ground.

"What's wrong with her!" Matthew approached his daughter but lingered skittishly by her legs not knowing what to do.

Kelly did what?

She...what???

Doris couldn't hear anything around her. She simply glanced around haphazardly in shock as the words settled into her brain like missiles. Her hands moved slowly to cover her own mouth as the teen laid unconscious at her feet. She watched as Tina stood up and seemingly shook her but no words left the blonde woman's lips and Doris felt no grip on her upper arms.

My baby.

Not my baby.

MybabyMybabyMybaby OHHHHHMYGOD MyBabyyyyy

"DORIS!" Tinas voice pierced through the air like a bolt of lightning.

Huh?

Doris glanced around as if noticing that she was inside of the Knowles residence for the first time.

"Beyoncé honey get up." Mathew held his hands in his pockets as his eyebrows cinched together expressing all of the worry he was willing to give in front of company...especially Doris. She couldn't see him off his rocker.

"Doris! Do something...please!" Tina rushed out as she slightly pushed The doctor towards the ground in panic.

Doris stared at the young girl beneath her and couldn't help but to picture the video of her own daughter succumbing to the drugs in the bottle.

Kelly?

The doctor lightly grazed the sleeping girls face.

"Do something!" Tina yelled

Doris' mind was elsewhere . She rigorously went over the protocol of what to do when a patient has attempted suicide completely forgetting Beyoncé who was just at her fingertips.

Were the cuts horizontal or vertical?

"BeyBey!" A loud scream came from by the staircase jarring Doris from her thoughts.

"BeyyyBeyyy." Solange cried as she ran over to her sister and began tapping her face like her own life depended on it. Doris quickly grabbed her hand. She hated seeing people do that to her patients. Instead, the doctor placed her hand over Beys heart and listened for the rhythm.

"Step back honey...beybey is fine okay? Can I get some pillows and juice?" Doris asked as she rubbed circles on Beyoncé's chest. The girl was beginning to stir just a tad.

Tina stood back in shock as Matthew folded his arms and looked at Bey as if he was annoyed. Doris caught the look and grew angry. She didn't have time for this she needed to be with her child.

"HELLLOOO!!!" The woman yelled.

Solange flinched back and took off running in her little pink pajamas. She soon returned with a bottle of apple juice and a carton of orange juice.

"Here. Here. I didn't know which one you needed."Solange shoved the juice in the ladies hands and ran off to retrieve the pillows.

Tina stood by the couch trying to catch her breath; all of this was too much to take in. All of a sudden Doris cell began to ring loudly.