CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE: ONE WORTHLESS DEATH.

"Princess!"

The guards yelled as they sprinted forward.

Hitomu smashed the head in his hand against the floor once more. As he did it he narrowed his eyes dangerously towards the armed guards. His eyes looked merciless, as if he was ready to slaughter them any moment.
"One more step, if you intervene in my bussiness..." His voice was condensing, freezing up the room. "I will skin all of you alive!"

"!!" The guards flinched at his words. They stared at Hitomu with wary eyes, their will wavering a bit.

Havia was still conscious. She felt blood flood her sight. It was slowly being covered by the red sticky blood. She gritted her teeth. Her head had become numb to the pain she was feeling.
"You...what are you guys doing......" She didn't even get to finish her sentence when she felt her head being shoved against the floor once more.

Pang! Bang! Bang!

Hitomu crushed her head mercilessly, five times straight.

Bang!

Thuweck!

The guards were shocked to see the extend of violence being exerted on the Haughty, prideful princess. She was whimpering underneath the intruder's absolute power. The absolute brutality of the scene unfolding before them was astonishing to them. 
Then suddenly they noticed the boy's eyes narrowing at them.

"Head guard, please let's leave. We cannot even defeat this boy."

"That's right! We will simply lose our lives for no reason if we charge in. Instead let's get out of here."

"Its not like the princess is worth our sacrifice."

When they were debating on whether to leave or remain they heard a voice interrupt them. 

"If you don't leave until I count to three then I will kill you all at once. 1."

Without any warning the countdown began. "2."

The guards panicked as he hesitated for a split second before he finally choose to turn away and leave.
Its not like the princess was someone they treasured. Not to mention she was beyond saving. The majestic strength of this boy reminded them of the crown prince that invaded their kingdom that certain morning so they knew even if they fought it would have been all for naught.

Hitomu pulled back Havia by her hair. He stared into her eyes, his eyes radiating with intense hatred and disgust.
"Of all the people you could have harm you happened to touch those who are precious to me." He pulled out the hair comb on her head. Taking it in his own, he stabbed the pointy teeths down into her hand.

"Ahhhhhhh......."

Havia screamed in pain. She had never ever in her life, ever been treated this roughly, it was so vexing and humiliating at the same time.

"You....bullying a weaker woman like me....shameless!" She spat at the disfigured boy.

Hitomu let out a loud laugh. "Woman? Woman you say? You are nothing but a person who has to die for harming my people!" He thrusted the teeth of the hair comb through her hand, sliding it to one side.

Havia screamed in pain as she felt her fingers being detached by the teeth of her hair comb. The pain was unbearable.
The next blow that came on her made her whole body crush down. She heard the sound of her skull being crushed due to the force amplified on her head against the floor while hitting it. At the same time she heard the bones on her neck break.
Just like that, with a fatal blow from Hitomu at his full force the princess of Lana was trampled into a worthless dead body.

She realised it too late that Hitomu was never the type to hesitate to kill. He had been an assassin in his past life who had taken the souls of many many people, both innocent and guilty. He was a killer by nature. A merciless one at that.

He stared at the blood in his hands.
"Its been a while since I had blood on my hands." He thought.

"I love you!"

A certain man's voice echoed in his mind at such a random time.

Hurry up....I want to leave....and see him....
Hurry up! I want to return by his side......

That day was a horror to the people of Lana kingdom. The imperial palace was on fire for hours until it was extinguished with great difficulty.

And the one who caused it left without any notice, as if he had never been there to cause the incident.

Hevel was silent the entire time he sat on the boat. Currently they were riding it while it was being pulled by a magical water beast. He glanced at Hitomu from time to time.

"Ahem. Ahem." He coughed trying to start a conversation however the atmosphere was kinda awkward.

Hitomu saw the agitations in Hevel's eyes so he replied. "Wait till we reach there. Hearing it from either one of your fellow officials will be better for you."

"Ah...that. Yes. I will do that." He sighed, noticing the strange expression on the boy's face. It was an expression that said that he was not in the mood for any talk.
Earlier he was making such a scary face and now he has such a vulnerable expression on him. He is such a hard person to read. He thought to himself silently.

Evening fell.

The boat coursing through the sea calmly came to a halt.

"!!" The magical beast was alarmed by the size of the enclosing ship.

Hevel stood up. Through the darkness he could see a familiar symbol on the ship.
"That's....the imperial seal of the empire."

Hitomu also stood up. He held Shun in his hands. His eyes stopped at a certain part of the deck. Even in this darkness he could see his face, the face of the person he have been missing. He made a leaping jump towards the gigantic ship.

Thud!

This feet landed right before the person he wanted.

The familiar scent of this sexy lover of his filled his nose. The smell almost made his heart quiver with a feeling of wanting to cry.

Ahh...this is it! His presence is all I need. 

Hitomu felt large arms wrapping around his lean waist. The two palms on his hips wandered around before one of them rested behind his neck, caressing his nape gently. While the other kept hold of his back.

A rough kiss fell on his mouth.

Hitomu closed his eyes, feeling happiness wash away all the bitter feelings he had just had.
"Hng..." A forceful tongue invade his mouth, plundering his inside. He moaned as he kissed back, their tongues entangled fiercely with each other's.
When their lips parted he heard his lover say.

"Damn! It was so difficult breathing without you by my side. Next time you leave me like that again....I will...." Zarad was still angry and frustrated at the fact that his lover left without him.

*Kiss.*

Hitomu did not gave him a chance to continue his words as he pulled Zarad by his collar. He smacked his lips against his own, licking and sucking lewdly.

And that was all it took for Zarad's anger to dissipate, akin to melting ice.