CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT. A DECAPITATED HEAD.

"who are you?" Zarad stared at the person before him.
He had clearly never met this person before yet he could feel a strange thumping sensation, his heart shaking with an unknown force. The sensation was extremely uncomfortable.

Pink hair....? A lily.......

His eyes were fixated on the person's pink hair. The look of surprise in the other's eyes did not escape Zarad's keen sight.
"What is a member of your tribe doing here, blocking this prince's path?" He demanded slanting the pair of his blue eyes.

The person who stood silent for a long time finally made a sound, speaking in a sweet and angelic voice.
"Ahaii, is my name."
He stared at the red string of fate entangling, one end attached to his own soul while the other end attached to the man with blue hair before him.
He was fated to meet this man.

Zarad furrowed his brow. The pair of enchanting silver eyes before him were very mesmerising, it was like he could feel his own soul attracted by those eyes against his own will. Added with the strange sensation from earlier a forbidding feeling arose from within calling for an immediate act of distancing himself from this lily tribe member.
He turned his body, taking a few steps away. But the moment he intended to retreat away, his own body stopped, frozen in a single step, as his eyes met the silver orbs of the other. A force stronger than ever pulled his eyes and soul to look into the eyes of the person called Ahaii, the magnitude it held was so overwhelming that Zarad could feel a strange outer force enter his own body and soul, prying through his heart, at the same moment a painful feeling erupted from his soul.
He crouched down in pain.
Ahaii kept his eyes on him, his pair of eyes radiating a light aura.

"Look at me in the eyes and you will find what you had been seeking."

Zarad heard him speak. Ignoring the pain coursing throughout his entire being, he looked up with bloodshot eyes, emmitting an aura to kill.
The moment he looked up, he froze. There was a certain figure reflected in the silver eyes of Ahaii. The reflection, as if like a moving light, travelled through space until it entered into his blue orbs, and as if the vision was his, he could see the reflected figure clearly and vividly.
His whole body immediately froze. Cold and rigid.

It was a decapitated head. A head of a person.

"Zarad, my love!"
Her honey like voice rang in his eyes, like jingling bells.

The temperature surrounding him dropped in an instant. Frozen on the spot, his body emitted a dangerous aura, holding an intent to kill right at the spot. His bloodshot eyes turned red, and his once 'ocean like' blue eyes darkened to a darker shade, a glint like that of a devil on the verge of loosing control covered his eyes. In a split of second he stood up. And before the other party could comprehend Zarad reappeared right in front on him, wearing the ominous aura of a devil off the leash.
Ahaii felt long and slender fingers clawing his neck, sliding around his frail neck with a grip so strong that he could hear the snappingsound of his skin. Blue veins appeared on his forehead as his eyes turned misty. His entire face was red with pain. His red lips appearing paler and paler.
Ahaii's face right now appeared very enchanting. Too bad the other person was running amok, his being similar to the God of The Netherland, the Reaper.

"Who are you? How dare you!" His blue eyes were turning darker and darker in shade, as he felt his own spiritual strength going berserk. The pain of being stabbed in his heart appeared once more, however this time, he did not care about the pain.
"What.was.that.thing.you.showed me. Just now!!?"
His persona at the moment was like a beast out of control. Uncaring and merciless. The iron grip of his hands did not lessen the force it exerted on Ahaii's frail neck even when demanding an answer.

Ahaii could feel his eyes loosing focus. It hurt. Pain was something he feared the most ever since he was a child. How could he answer when he was being strangled.
Discomfort and intense pain covered his entire body. His lips couldn't move neither could his nose breath. Even if he wanted to answer it was not possible. So he had to rely on his eyes once more.
Steering them towards Zarad he once again hooked his eyes on him letting the other person look through space.
Zarad saw the head once again. Set on a table surrounded by darkness. Half its face was covered by a cloth. But this time there was something more.
In a split of second he saw the path that connected this secret room which was actually attached to the palace.
The only doorway through the room creaked open. A silhouette came through wearing royal clothes. A red blazer hung on his shoulder. When his face came in zarad's vision, his own heart froze staring at the pair of wicked and incompetent blue eyes, that were just like his own.
His hands moved to pull off the cloth from the head revealing a beautiful face of a woman.

This man in the dark was the king of the sun empire.

Zarad was mad with anger. He shook his head rejecting the connection. Without thinking he pushed away the frail body of Ahaii that was loosing strength. So when he was pushed away with force he drooped onto the ground, breathing heavily.
His eyes were unfocused so he did not see the sinister expression Zarad made while looking at him. The dark gaze on his face could drive anyone insane with fear.
When Ahaii gained his focus he saw the other person leaving taking huge strides. But before disappearing into the distance Zarad gave him a terrifying look. His eyes were still red with rage ready to go berserk any moment. Directing his hatred filled eyes at the person on the ground he said in a chilling tone.
"You! I will deal with you later."

Ahaii felt his whole body shiver. Before he could get a hold of himself the latter had already disappeared from his sight of vision.

"It wasn't hard connecting the dots when i met some certain people." Shand smiled creepily. Sliding his gaze up and down on Hitomu he added.
"The first prince killed the king and began revolting, surely, the drive that switched his ruthlessness cannot be something minor."

Hitomu's nonchalant expression twisted for the first time when he heard his next sentence.

"Currently the villain of fate of this world should be heading to the path of his doom, to embrace the destiny bestowed upon him." Licking his lips with his tongue as if tasting something delicious Shand countered Hitomu's attack.
"The blood bath between Father and Son, how enticing will the sight be where the son who murdered his biological father will walk out, committing the crime written upon him by God!"
He then laughed hysterically. His mood was good. Today, he was going to turn this world up side down.

The two figures in the mid air continued to entangle with each other, both sides attacking fiercely. Both of them were on par with each other. When one attacked, the other went head on taking his attack with offence. Whenever the two forces collided it was like gods were fighting, setting up everything around them in disarray.

The path to that secret room was long. Filled with long hallways. On his way a few of the palace servants went pale upon seeing his presence. The terrifying aura he was letting out of control knocked them unconscious. The man himself did not realise that his spiritual blue aura was rampaging the surrounding area under its proximity, and even his monstrous royal halo was radiating with an overwhelming magnitude enough to kill a weak person with a single touch of its force.
It was like he had lost his rationality.
His footsteps stopped when he saw Shadow stopping his path.

"Your highness, you are not suppose to enter here. Please retreat." Shadow spoke as he stared at Zarad. He was like a walking time bomb.

Zarad merely glanced at him before he unleashed his sword, not giving the other a chance to retaliate, striking him on his neck, he slit it open.
Blood spattered on the floor as Shadow's dead body fell on the ground.
Without caring to look at him he continued walking. Only when he stood in front of the secret door did he finally stopped.
With a wave of his aura the door was smashed into pieces.
The person from his vision was inside.

"I knew someday this day would come." A voice spoke as a figure turned around to face the intruder.
"Fate had always been cruel to me." King Satt spoke.

Without a warning Zarad unsheathed his sword. Swinging it he sent out a slash directed at the little space between the king and the table.
King Satt dodged it effortlessly.
The momentum of the slash removed the piece of cloth obstructed on the decapitated head.
When the cloth fell Zarad could finally see it clearly for himself with his own eyes.

It was the head of his dead mother.