|| 15 ||

She sits up high, surrounded by the sun. One million branches and she loves everyone. "Mom and dad, did you search for me? I've been up here so long I'm going crazy."

«Hold On Till May» Pierce The Veil

-----

From: Andi
hey are you free to work on the project today? only have a week and a half left sooo ;)

From: Mikey
ya i can be there in ten. your place again?

From: Andi
YEP!!! see you in ten :)))

Not five minutes later and Michael is standing in front of my door.

"Couldn't stay away, could you?" I laugh and let him inside.

"What can I say? I was in the mood for a good swing," he says.

"Swing?" I chuckle.

"As in the little wooden seat attached to sting you have in a tree?" he laughs.

"Okay... Hey, you dyed your hair again?" I ask, just noticing his blue head.

"Yep. Like it?" he cheerfully asks.

"Yeah..." I mumble, mulling over the fact that it's extremely similar to the streaks of color I have in my hair. "It's a good color on you."

He smiles, seeminly happy with himself, before Hayden's voice comes screeching from upstairs.

"Andi!"

"What do you want?!" I cry back.

"Who's at the door?!"

"Michael!"

"Hey Mike!" he yells in a happier tone than when he was addressing me.

"Hey little dude!" he laughs back.

"Hey, Jax is here. Wanna say hi?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." He shrugs with a smile. I give a curt nod and lead him upstairs and into the game room.

"Hey! You're a blueberry!" is the first thing out of Hayd's mouth as we step through the doorway.

"Good to see you, too," he chuckles. "What you up to?"

"I'm beating Jax at FIFA," Hayden laughs. Jax slaps him backhandedly across the chest.

"By like one point!" he scolds.

"I feel like that is still winning," Hayd points back.

"Shut up."

"No. I like my voice. It's soothing."

"It sounds like a truck ran over your voice box."

"Oh please, it sounds like the angels singing."

I roll my eyes and turn to introduce Mike to Jax.

"Michael, this is Jax. Jax, Michael." I motion between them.

"Hey. Cool hair, mate," he comments.

"Thanks," Michael chuckles, not knowing what else to say.

"Okay, well I wanna grab a jumper and then let's go out to the back," I say.

"Sounds good." I nod and lead him out of the room, down the hallway until we reach my door. I open it and walk in before him. I grab my jumper R gave me for Christmas last year and slip it on over my t-shirt and spandex. Everyone in my life has already accepted the fact that I will never wear pants if I don't have to. I turn around and find Michael staring intently at my bed.