|| 7 ||

The nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day.

«Do I Wanna Know?» Arctic Monkeys

-----

"I'm booooooored," I say and drag it out.

I hear an "ow" from Calum and not bothering to sit up, I look to the boy laying on the floor, clutching his nose with a creased forehead.

"Did you hit your face with a drumstick again?" I whine.

"Maybe..."

"Idiot stop tossing it above your head and that won't happen."

"You don't know that."

I cock an eyebrow and push myself up on my elbow on the couch to look across the room at him.

"How do you suppose it would happen, otherwise?" The incredulity is clear in my voice.

"Like this!" Michael swoops in with another drumstick and drops it above Calum's head, hitting his face once again. He covers his face in his hands and groans in pain.

"I told you!" His voice is muffled behind his palms.

"You're both idiots."

"Hey!" they both yell in unison.

"What about me? I'm not an idiot!" Luke whines from the floor beside me, resting his back against the couch. I smile and lean down to grab his face between my hands, smooshing his cheeks together.

"No, you're no idiot, Lucas."

"Hey! He is too an idiot!" Ashton cries out from behind his drum kit, not playing but just hanging out by the instrument.

"Yeah, if we're idiots he is definitely an idiot!" Mikey says.

"Shut up!" Luke yells.

Suddenly all three boys are rushing to pounce on Luke and tackling him down with battle cries.

"Hey! Knock it off!" I yell and they ignore. Huffing, I reach to the bottle I placed beside the couch and raise it to face them, pulling the trigger and spraying water over them all.

"What the fuck?!" Mikey screams as they all jump away.

"Did you just shoot them with a spray bottle? They aren't cats, you know." I hear R's voice say and snap to look at her standing in front of the open window, just having gotten here. "Why do you even have that?"

I raise my hands in defense. "Hey, we are more or less living with four teenage boys now. I gotta have something to make it stop or I will go crazy. It's the spray bottle or their heads."

R furrows her brow but moves along in unloading her bag from her shoulder and turning back around to close the window before she picks it back up and walks over to us.

"Guess what I got?" she asks with excited eyes, chewing on her lip to hide a devious smile. She picks up my legs before sitting down and placing them back down on top of her, ignoring the boys meticulously fixing their hardly damp hair on the ground.

"What did you get?"

Her smile widens. She puts her bag on top of my legs between us and pulls out a bottle of Bacardi rum.

"What the fuck? Where did you get that?" I ask.

"Miss Wright's desk," she says, radiating excitement.

"Why are you so excited about it?" I chuckle. "I'm pretty sure we still have some rum in the box."

"Because! The Bacardi commercial has Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys in it!"