6."You Can't Escape Me"

I have been tosing and turning on bed for half an hour now but i couldn't sleep, even though my body needed some sleep, the mere thought of anything happen to my mom and sister seems to be succeeding tokeep me awake, i glanced over the wall clock ...

keep me awake, i glanced over the wall clock which is showing its three 'O'clock in the morning, i sighed, i turned my body to left side after the minutes passed all the turmoil under my head, gunfire, fret had smoothed and disappeared as my eyelids closed against the dim light, as i slumbered into the darkness, succeeded gathering some sleep.

Mom...? I'm home... Mom...? I huffed. I made my way out of his house.
I guess mom must be sleeping this late at night, I drew a breath "Gracy...? Are you awake? Hey baby sister?" Ok i should just get to her room she must be listening music in her headphones,
I went upstairs i grab the door knob pulled the door open with a smile g "Grace" i called her My smile faded. A masked man was holding Grace by her neck as he was holding a gun against her forehead.

my eye snaped to the floor where my mom was laying. My heart skipped beat, my stomach knotted, My eyes bulging out their sockets, My mouth parted to shout or speak but the shock in my throat formed a lamp stopping me to speak. "Addy..." my eyes got back at the man holding my sister firmly. "Addy please save me... Addy i don't wanna die... Addy... Please..." grace pleaded with teary eyes.

I wanted to run to my mom... But my legs couldn't move as if someone frozen me there. I forced my legs to move and went to my mom. I looked at my mom laying lifeless. A cry came from my throat. "mom... Mom... Please wake up mom... Mom look at me... Please..." i called my mom, I have been shaking my mother's body but she didn't respond. Tears streamed down my face, i tried to open my mouth to protest to my mom but choked up, i hugged my mom, i felt her cold body against mine, her flesh lost all colour, becoming chalk-white, blood gushing down her from her head to her body. "mom... No mom... Please come back... no no..." I clutched her body closs to me, no I won't let you go mom... My words coming strangled.

"Addy..." I heard my name i looked up my sister looking at me for seeking help, "Addy please save me..." Her beautiful face now looking swelled, her eyes wide and red, her whole body trembling. "don't please" my voice was coming as whisper, i jointed my hands for begging for my sister's life. "please i beg you don't hurt her... Please..." I pleaded hiccuping. "It wouldn't have happened if you had agreed" the man said under cold and unhearted voice. He revealed his face "Jasper..." i voiced muffled, he smiled evily "soo sorry but... You left me no other option Adira..." He said as his contanence enveloped impish grin.

"Aww, don't worry Adira your mom won't be alone in heaven, your sister will go to her..." Jasper said, sending me quiver of horror, my Jaw trembled in fear, making it hard to speak. "no no please let her go..." i begged desperately hiccuping, my body shaking with every tear droped down my cheeks. He pulled the trigger gun cracked and the sound resonated everywhere... My stomach ached, My Mouth contorted into a grotesque scream.