18."Impossible To Run From"

I was sitting on the stool of kitchen, upon my one hand i was holding coffee mug in other hand i had burried my face, my head was pounding that is caused by prude Harrington

I was sitting on the stool of kitchen, upon my one hand i was holding coffee mug in other hand i had burried my face, my head was pounding that is caused by prude Harrington. His words had been playing again and again like song lyrics under my head 'my cage for you' i sighed, i didn't sleep whole night, after hearing blue eyed devil's words. What does he think of himself? Prude!

What possibly wrong i said to that man Archer...? Archer came not that i went to meet him but that prude Harrington put all the blame on me. Because of that walking headache I'm having head ache here. When blue eyed devil left, he took my hunger for food so i laid on bed but sleep didn't chose to hug me, i witnessed dark sky decorated with bright sparkling stars turning into hue of blue violet pink, the sunrise walked up as if it had missed the sky and wanted to warm up the blues to a rediant gold.

I sighed again shifting on the stool, my head was hurting like I'm having hangover. After trying multiple times tosing and turning when sleep didn't come my way, i decided to get ride of head ache by coffee that's why I'm here right now having coffee six in the morning. One time he is ready to listen other time he either cut my words or don't let me speak, whenever i think i can have a decent conversation with him, he switched into devil who doesn't listen anyone.

I took a sip of coffee and looked around, this is my cage surely this is luxurious and beautiful penthouse with everything in it but a cage is a cage it doesn't matter how attractive the cage is it still be a cage that takes away freedom, right to do whatever i want. And it's suffocating me to stay here, i want to go out, wander out of this penthouse freely but until this devil is around me it can never happen.

I heard footsteps, i tilted my head to side, my eyes widened with raised eyebrow, prude Harrington walked in kitchen shirtless displaying tanned rock-hard abs, tight chest, in black trousers only, his black brown hair was messy. i gulped kitchen's ceiling lamp's light falling upon him, highlighting his sculpted jawlines, his ideal nose, thick hooded eyebrows under which his oceanic blue iris focused on the refrigerator he opened took out water bottle took out bottle cap his arms nerves were clearly seen, he motioned bottle up his head fell back as he opened his mouth water slipped out of bottle into his mouth.

Water fell of his thin lips down from his long neck to his bare tight chest, water line danced on his chest to go down his tanned abs like snake crawling on grass, i licked my lips. "If you are done ogling at me deRose then go back to bed it's too early for you to wake up." Azriel worded placing bottle back in refrigerator, a realization slapped me that i was ogling at him, i speedily darted my eyes elsewhere. He left the kitchen without glancing me which I'm glad for.

I slapped my palm over my forehead shaking my head, this is nonsensical, i had been ogling at a man who told me me he is keeping me in cage... What are you doing Addy...? I groaned in irritation, I'm surly not gonna sleep now. I sighed griefly put up myself from stool and put mug in dishwasher and turned to my room for shower.