12. "Unknown Guilt"

I was standing in front of my studies's glassed windows looking out to at dusk, the sun was turning orange, and the light it was emiting to the Manchester City of golden yellow, sunset wasn't one of my favorite thing to see but right now i just wa...

I was standing in front of my studies's glassed windows looking out to at dusk, the sun was turning orange, and the light it was emiting to the Manchester City of golden yellow, sunset wasn't one of my favorite thing to see but right now i just want something to distract my mind from that girl. I balled up my knuckles tightly. This girl irks me to death, i don't know how to cope with this girl, irritation cut through my veins, i ran my hand through my hair. I don't understand why is she so stubborn.

I clenched my jaw, closed my eyes and breathed. Hazel brown orbs filled with tears that streamed down her cheeks. Damn! Why the hell her crying face flickering under my eyes? Why this is plestering me that she cried? I took sit on my chair behind the table, i leaned forward resting my elbow on table i rubbed my brow with my finger. If i hadn't reached there she would have opened that dairy. I looked down the dairy laying on my table. I don't want her to know what's in this dairy because now isn't the time for her to know who killed her father.

I again closed my eyes to ease hammering under my head her crying face flickered again. I got up from my chair and paced forward, i tightened both knuckles and turned, i pounded my both fist on table. Why her crying face hounding so much...?

"You were right Az, Jasper tried to manipulate Archer but of course he denied." I heard Dominic's voice but i didn't turn.

My both hands fisted on table i was looking at fish aquarium. There are lot of things that need my attention rather than her crying face.

"Az... Are listening?" Dominic questioned from behind.

I drew a sharp breath, I wasn't really paying attention to his words properly because of constent fluttering of her tears soaked face that is irking me now. I turned leaning my back against table behind me, i crossed my arms across my chest.

"Will you reapet what did you say?" I asked Dominic.

"Where is your mind Az?" Dominic questioned smirking.

"Thinking about other truces." I lied because I'm not intending to tell him whom i had been thinking about. Even i don't know why am i thinking about her.

"Jasper went to meet Archer but Archer denied to help Jasper and Archer said Jasper mentioned Marcello Rizzo." dominic uttered sitting on armchair.

"If Jasper mentioned Marcello that clearly means he is helping Jasper but why is he helping Jasper?" Dominic questioned scrunching his eyebrow.

I went back to my chair and took a sit.

"Because he would get chance putting his hands on our business." I told Dominic.

"How about negotiation with Rizzo Az?" Dominic asked.

"That man is total psycho he won't agree to work with us." dennis walked in room saying. White shirt over his lean torso with khakhi chinos.

"And he knows being with us he won't get anything he intends to but with Jasper, he can easily grasp whatever he is willing to." dennis added shoving his hands in pocket.