25. "Chaos In The Dead Of The Night"

Noon turned into evening by the evening shadows altered into purple and blue that i witnessed from glassed ceiling laying on bed, I came back in room after Dominic Dennis left with Azriel, Having changed his clothes Azriel came downstairs burgundy...

Noon turned into evening by the evening shadows altered into purple and blue that i witnessed from glassed ceiling laying on bed, I came back in room after Dominic Dennis left with Azriel, Having changed his clothes Azriel came downstairs burgundy three piece suit fitting him perfectly under which he wore black shirt and black tie looking enticing
easy-on-the-eyes.

I came back in room because i had nothing else to do, I was missing long drives through Albany's plain safer roads me and Alice had.

"Ohh Al i am missing you a lot..." I whined staring at sky.

When will i be free from here...? I sighed, When i will go from here percase me and Azriel would become friends... Observing this he isn't that cold towards me as he had been before, I chuckled even it sound funny friend with Mr prude Harrington who suddenly became not so prude.

I sat up on bed hearing knock. "Yes...?" I asked. "Dear dinner is ready if you want to have then come out and if you want to eat later then it's ok." Maria uttered from behind the closed door. "Yes i am coming Maria." I called back and jump out of bed i sauntered out of room in kitchen there is only one rout here for me i mostly take from room to kitchen.

Maria welcomed me with smile and gestured me to sit, I sat down on stool Maria served me heavenly smelling of chicken casserole with noddles i brought my face close to food and sniff it. "Maria this smells so good..." I said sniffing aroma. "Ohh dear thank you." Maria giggled. I opened my mouth to protest that again she isn't eating with me but she said, "Yeah yeah i will have dinner with you." She placed her plate i grinned and we both digged in.

"Wow this is so flavoursome Maria." I truly said to her with my mouth full of chicken casserole. "Thank you dear." Maria thanked me, We both began having dinner in silence. Maria told me that she had been working here when Azriel was nineteen she can tell me about him more because i want to know about him for understanding the puzzle named Azriel Harrington and startlingly i want to know about him as much as i can get, I sighed before speaking. "Maria." She looked up to me from her food.

"Umm you know Azriel since he was nineteen... Was he this indifferent and quite from the start?" I asked the very first question that appeared in my head among the jumble of questions.

Maria lowered her eyes on counter. "Yes he had been quite since always but indefferent... No dear this is such a bad word to use against him, He is like this because that time was difficult for him." Maria answered my question her voice dipped in some kind of sadness, I licked my lips my brows drew close.

"Difficult?" I questioned being circumspect, Maria looked in my eyes showing dejection from her eyes. "Mr Harrington's only guardian his uncle Edwin Harrington died." Maria's sorrow lazed voice told me, My insides flipped. "Poor man... He used to sit alone away from everyone for hours in room without having anything, For three days he locked himself in room lots of renowned people connected with him somehow, Had come and go but he wouldn't budge the only people he talked with were Mr black and Dominic they have been friends with Mr Harrington for a very long time." Maria told me drawing a melancholy sigh.