Frosty Love

"Okay ice dragon there has been a big mistake I'm not Kai I'm his twin Hiccup," The one legged Viking said trying to keep calm in the claws of the giant dragon. It does not even acknowledge him except for a small growl like it was telling him to be quiet. "Okay then," Hiccup said resigning himself to his fate.

The ice dragon flew into a hole in the ground and it became pitch black and Hiccup lost all sense of direction pretty quickly. "Oh Odin help me," Hiccup prays to his gods. Shard eventually came to a place that was bathed in light blinding Hiccup after the pitch blackness of the tunnels needing him to take a second before he could see. Once he could he felt the overwhelming cold enough that he could see his own breath like fog.

The cavern was covered in ice and if all the different tunnels had anything to do with it Hiccup had to guess this was part of the Whispering Death's tunnel network during their breath time at Berk. Hiccup was dropped onto the frosty ground a little roughly, but he had rougher landings before. He brushes himself off and looks at the dragon then around the cavern. Besides the tunnels the place looked like some type of garden made out of ice. There were small trees in pots and what looked like some type of field with a carefully made design and the light was coming from ice that was glowing like a torch. Hiccup saw one that wasn't glowing, but then Shard shot at it and it lit up again which fascinated Hiccup to no end. The place looked like it could be heaven for Fish-legs if it wasn't so icy.

"當?"

Hiccup looks around for the voice and didn't see anyone. He felt like he was being watched though and took a step forward to look around. After no more than a few steps Hiccup saw something move in his vision and he turned in time to spot them.

He made contact with the person who was dressed in a white version of Kai's attire with sharp throwing stars on his belt and a different symbol of a dragon on his belt. He also had blue eyes that almost glowed, his hair was blonder than any Viking Hiccup has met that it was almost white and it was short too with it shaved at his head and standing up just like that, and his skin was so pale he was camouflaged perfectly in the icy wonderland of the cavern. Besides the unnaturally pale skin Hiccup would say he looked like a boy version of Astrid. He was looking at Hiccup in wonder and excitement.

"當!"

He shouted and ran at Hiccup who took quick steps back slipping on the ice and falling on his butt. He was quick to scoot away more though and it was far enough that the stranger was held back. Hiccup looked behind him to see the stranger was chained in dragon proof chains by his wrists. The stranger looks at them and pulls harder trying to get to Hiccup who was just out of his reach.

"Okay so I'm gonna go and,"

"火鳥請不要離開, 我們很抱歉, 我們很愚蠢, 請我們來帶你回家, 但我們被抓了, 我們一直擔心生病。我們是傻瓜曾經傷害你的感情, 請我需要你和"

The man's fast talking was cut off when he noticed Hiccup's missing leg. He froze looking at it and Hiccup felt even colder as the strangers gaze became harsh and cold.

"I'll be," Hiccup tries to back up. "Stay here Viking," The stranger said harshly. Hiccup had no intention of that, but Shard came from behind and Hiccup was trapped between the two.

"Look I'm not looking for a fight alright? Why is your dragon freezing Berk's waters? Who are you?" Hiccup asks. The white stranger doesn't answer instead he seemed really sad like this was his biggest disappointment in life. Hiccup also did not understand why it was this man who was chained and not the dragon.

"Look if you let me leave I can come back with others they'll help you," Hiccup said. "No you will stay here," He said. "But," Hiccup began.

"STAY!" The stranger yells so loud the ice cracks and a strong ice covers the ice already around. Hiccup was terrified as he realized it was not the dragon freezing the ocean.