Unexpected Contestants

(This chapter is longer than my usual so get comfy)

Arriving at Berserker island was.......awkward to put it nicely. All the other chiefs were already there and when the riders tried landing the dragons seemed to suddenly become very dizzy. They growled and shook nearly throwing their riders off.

"What's going on?" Jay asks. Thankfully Heather appears in the air and flew over to them. "The dragons are having trouble adjusting to the island and the other chiefs don't want the dragons around anyway," Heather explains on top of Windsheer. "Does anyone else have a ringing in their ears or is that just me?" Jay asks scratching his ears. A series of no's went around except for the ninjas.

"Yeah I totally hear it," Cole agrees. "Yes it's quite annoying," Zane agrees as well. "It's driving me crazy and it's only been two minutes," Kai grumbles shaking his head. The riders, chief, and Gobber looked at the ninja quite worriedly. "You guys alright?" Heather asks. "Yeah we're fine probably nothing?" Kai phrased it more as a question. "Come on we made paddocks with completely "original" designs," Heather sounded sarcastic which was no surprise when they got to the paddocks and realized it was just like their stables except painted differently.

"Brother!" Dagger shows up out of the paddocks with a wide grin and hugged Hiccup once he got off the Toothless who seemed much better now that he was higher up, along with all the other dragons. Hiccup felt a gasp of air escape him from the crushing hug. Dagger was quick to let go and slapped Hiccup on the back with a laugh. Then he saw Cole and he happily approached the black ninja giving him a quick bro hug and Cole was actually quite surprised to see him here. "Dagger? What are you doing here?" Cole asks in surprise.

Dagger looks at Cole in confusion for a minute before he remembered. "Oh right! I completely forgot to tell you didn't I? I am the proud chief of the Berserkers!" Dagger announced over dramatically prompting most people to role their eyes. Cole's eyes were wide at this news. "You? Chief? As in ruler of this island?" Cole clarifies. "Yep," Dagger said proudly. Cole looks around to see if this was a joke. When he confirmed it wasn't he smiled back at Dagger patting his back. "Good for you buddy," He said and Dagger smiled wide walking off. Cole than turns to Hiccup and asks. "Are these people safe?" He got some so so answers.

They left the dragons up the hill and as they got closer to the ground the annoying ringing in the ninjas ears returned. "Ugh? What is up with this?" Jay asks banging his head. "Well it's not like Kai's complaining so you all stop your whining," Stoic grumbles. Jay looks at Kai realizing he had stopped complaining and didn't even react to Stoic's words.

"Kai? Kai hello?" Jay asks the red ninja who made no reaction to what he was saying. Jay took a deep breath and screamed in his ear. "KAI!" Finally Kai looks at him while everyone else was looking at Jay oddly. Kai took out a ear plug blasting music in his ears to drown out the ringing he and the others were hearing. "Yeah?" He asks. Jay gawks at him.

"How are you getting service for that?" Kai smirks and put his bud back in then points to Zane who Jay looked at accusingly. "You gave him wifi?" Jay asks. Zane gave a sheepish smile with a faint blue blush.

"他承诺我每给他半个小时的WIFI,他就会吻我."

Zane said sheepishly in Ninjagian. "Alright quiet! Any of you ninja beside my son speaks I will have Skull crusher eat you," Stoic threatens clearly tense. Everyone nodded except Kai who still had the buds in his ears and just looking too the side of him. Hiccup notices and follows his train of sight and was shocked to see Savage there talking to some other Berserkers.

"Is that Savage?" Hiccup asks and everyone turns to look at the man. Kai growls and Jay ask was about to ask who he was when Stoic sort of beat him too it. "What is that no good son of a two headed troll doing here?" He growls and Heather sighs. "Dagger wanted to make amends with everyone, but he doesn't understand some old friends should be left in the past," Heather said.