Tattoos

Kai's POV (side note I know this is not what Vikings originally spoke, but it's from Iceland and that is where Vikings were and it's the closest I can get so bare with me please)

What is this? Who are these people?

The guy missing a leg looks almost exactly like me except the eyes and the hair style. When I looked at him he felt....familiar like a bond that felt kind of like what I feel with Nya only stronger. I think he said his name is Hiccup and they all ride their dragons so they might be kind, but I am still not letting them near Flame or her eggs.

They began speaking looking at each other. I glare at the kid with the black hair.

"Kai," I look at the kid from before. He began speaking, but I did not understand him very well. I think they were asking if they could come into the cave. I looked behind me then back at them. I suppose I could handle them if they came in, but I can't risk the eggs.

I pointed to Hiccup then the cave.

"Come on, but only you," I said. Hiccup and the others exchange a glance.

"Ég heyrði hjálpa okkur við gullið," The one with long blond hair said and was sitting on a green two headed dragon. I think it was a guy, but it could be a boy and the one next to it was clearly its sibling, twin almost definitely. Whatever he said made the others scowl at him and the guy so I do too. The blond fat kid from before looked at me and came closer to me and I gripped my sword at him warningly.

"Only Hiccup," I said because he is the only one I trusted.

"Hann getur ekki einu sinni talað rétt. Af hverju ristum við hann ekki bara og látum Fish horfast í augu við og Hiksta rannsaka stífludrekann? Þá get ég fengið gullnu vigtina," The black haired guy from before said and I could tell he was just greedy. A blonde haired girl with blue eyes and shoulder armour with a head band and a spiked leather skirt scolded the guy.

"Í alvöru Snotlout? Gaurinn má ekki kunna að tala almennilega. Hann hefur lifað einn í óbyggðum því Þór veit hve lengi," She scolds him repromandingly while the other guy put his hands up defensively. "Ekki mér að kenna hann talar bara brjálaður," he said defensively making a coo coo sign. I was quick and managed to grab his arm and twisted it behind his back. "I am not crazy and don't forget I can burn you from the inside out," I snapped. His dragon growls at me as he whimpers in pain and I saw the other dragons were growling at me too and their riders were looking at me ready to fight. I let him go and kicked him before walking away. The Hiccup guy grabbed onto my arm and we both freezed as we looked at the contact he made with me and then at each other.

"We just want to help you and know why your here," he said and I blink in surprise he spoke to me in my own language. I then realized though that he did not speak my language, but his own and I understood it. Guess what Flame said was true about how it would eventually click for me was true. "I will only accept you to see Flame," I said still speaking my own language.

"I don't think he's speaking gibberish, look at his clothing it's nothing like I've seen before. He must come from a remote island," the guy with the fat dragon said. "I think he's saying we can go in," Hiccup said. I grabbed his arm and his dragon growls at me. I bended down and put my hand on its head and it goes from growling to curious and let's out a peaceful curios hum. I don't care about the stares I get as I dragged my one legged double ganger towards the cave.

"Umm okay we are going this way," Hiccup said seeming to just go with the flow. I dragged him into the cage then looked behind me and saw that the others were trying to come in especially the fat kid. "No only Hiccup the rest of you can stay back," I said still in my own language. They don't seem to get it and I face palm muttering curses and looked at Hiccup for some help. "I think he only wants me in there," Hiccup said. I nodded in agreement and the others deflated, but the girl with blonde hair seemed skeptic of me. "We can't just leave you alone with him," She said. "I know it's risky Astrid, but please just let me talk to him and see this dragon," Hiccup said than we went into the cave. I took him to Flame and lit a torch with my hand, but he did not see that he was too busy watching Flame.