She is The Healer

The ninja are all heading back to Berk with Nya, Lloyd, and Kai all on Flame. "So I still don't get what exactly happened down there?" Hiccup asks. Lloyd and Kai exchanged a look while Snot-lout says. "There was a giant dragon Yohan wanted, but it got away. We barely even got a good look at it," Snot-lout said. It wasn't really a lie, but not the entire truth either. They told Hiccup about how there was a giant dragon bellow the island, but they lied about getting a good look at it because they did not want him to suddenly going looking for it.

Snot-lout also now has a statue of him on Berserker island for his heroic deeds of capturing Yohan and rescuing the green and red ninja. The raven haired boy had been looking forward to telling his dad all about it. Meanwhile three of the ninja had been trying to think of ways to impress Stoic so he doesn't convince Kai to leave them. They were already on very thin ice with him as it was so they needed to do something.

They thought about bribing Nya, but she was also ready too kill them soooooo............ yeah she was plan C, or plan B if they can't come up with another plan to be plan B.

Plan A already failed when Hiccup and Kai spent some time trying to get Nya acquainted with the one legged Viking. The plan was to get Kai away on his own and come up with the date they talked about, but Nya glared at them and they remembered they also love their lives as much as they love Kai so they backed off.

"How long until we get there?" Nya huffs impatiently. "Just be patient sis," Kai said and ruffles her hair which she shoves away in a whiny manner. "Kai! I just fixed my hair," She grumbles. "And I just messed it up," he stuck his tongue out and she flicks his nose. "Hey!" He said rubbing his nose. Hiccup can't help snickering at the exchange because it was sibling bonding in it's finest.

They arrived back on Berk where they would spend the rest of the day and fly back to the edge tomorrow. Once they got their the dragons would leave to merge again and the ninja will all return to Ninjago. Heather also decided to stick around on Beserker island with her brother after hearing the truth of what happened to their father and everyone respected her decision.

Once they landed in the dragon arena Kai jumps off Flame and takes her to the paddocks. Nya and Lloyd looked around and got their bearings.

"Hey Kai,"

Said red ninja looks at the others as he had Flame settled. "Yeah?" He asks. They looked at each other before Jay said. "Cole has something to tell you," He pushes the earth ninja forward. Said ninja gave the two a glare before turning back to Kai.

"Okay your dad knows about us," Cole just spat out quickly. Kai's expression was fearful before Zane cuts in. "He doesn't care your gay," he said quickly. "Bi," Kai cuts in and Zane rolls his eyes. "Yes, but the problem is he doesn't like all of us dating you," Zane explains.

"So he's okay with me being Bi, but not with our poly ninja relationship?" Kai sums up and they nodded. Kai sighs unsure what to do. "Thanks for telling me," he said walking off to think about what to do. Jay caught up and hugs his arm. "Your still going to date us right?" He asks using his puppy eyes. "I promised one date than I'll confirm, but you don't have anything to worry about," Kai softly kisses his forehead than left him with the other two.

Kai walks over to Hiccup who smiles at him. Before Kai could say anything though their father walks up to them. He didn't seem angry, but he did look like he didn't want the boys to be around anyone in public.

"Boys, I was thinking why don't we go on a camping trip? Since Kai has to go away soon I would like to spend time with you both," Stoic seemed to have so much trouble saying Kai had to go back, but learning from Hiccup he knew he couldn't stop him no matter what he did.