Questions

After Stoic's long ranting the riders returned to the edge with a extra party. Kai, despite being on a close team with Zane, did not speak a word to the boy in white when he had offered for him to ride on Shard. Kai had declined with a pointed glare and muttered some stuff in Ninjagian before riding with Hiccup back. It was very tense on the ride back and everyone was aware of some type of tension between Kai and Zane.

Once getting back to the edge Zane had made a comment saying on how impressive it was and asked if it was possible for a tour looking at Kai hopefully. The one in red handed Zane to Fish-legs and walked away to who knows where to do who knows what. The face Zane had made was one that could be compared to a sad Meat-lug. Hiccup decided to break the tension. "So what exactly happened between you and him?" Hiccup asks.

Zane sighs and sat in a chair staring out at the distance. "We were going on missions none stop and he messed up on one and we took our anger out on him," Zane said clearly leaving out way to much detail with how quiet he was. "What type of mission was this anyway?" Snot-lout asks. "That is classified," Zane responds robotically. The riders exchanged looks that Zane noticed, but chose to ignore. "If you do not mind could you please inform me on this Viggo grim-born?" Zane asks politely.

No one really spoke, but looked at Hiccup because it was clear this question was directed at him. "Well he runs a dragon hunting operation with his older brother Ryker there as muscle. They sell dragons both living and dead and it's our mission to free them," Hiccup explains. "Makes sense since dragons can be a very formidable weapon, but not everyone would be able to capture one. A business such as that is formable and dangerous," Zane said before heaving a heavy sigh. "Which means a large network to look for the others on," Zane said looking out the door in the distance worry evident for his team.

"Well we know Viggo does have a strong network, but we promise we will find them," Hiccup promises. Zane gives Hiccup a smile. "I'm glad Kai found his biological family, but I would like to go over your history. While you may be biologically related Kai is still my family and I do not care who you are my priority is to protect everyone I can and while you may find my current words threatening I need you to understand this is for his own good," Zane said his voice icy.

The riders looked at each other and Hiccup said. "Guys could you please leave me alone with him?" Hiccup asks. "Hiccup we are not leaving you alone with this stranger," Astrid said. "If it makes you feel better you may ask questions concerning me," Zane compromises. Before anyone could accept or deny Tuff-nut took his chance and pushed himself to the front of the group.

"Can you make a ice sculpture of me?" He asks. Zane blinks and for a moment does not move processing what he just heard. Then he does as Tuff asks and made a sculpture of him made of ice. Tuff-nut was in awe. "I have never seen such beautiful ice in my life," he said and kisses the ice him. When he tried pulling away though his face was stuck to it. It was too no ones surprise really and Zane is nervous about leaving Kai with people like this if this was the intelligence level of this realm.

"Uhh? A little help?" Tuff-nut asks lips still stuck to the ice him. "I only make ice you'll need to wait for that to thaw out," Zane said. "Come on bro," Ruff-nut said pulling her twin along to go somewhere.

"Anything else?" Zane asks. "What metal are you made off?" Fish-legs asks. "Titanium," Zane answers. "I've never heard of that type," Fish-legs said. "It's the toughest metal Ninjago has to offer," Zane replies.

"How many more are there of you?" Heather asks. "What do you mean?" Zane asks. "Well you were clearly built which means you can be built again. How many of you have been built?" Heather asks. "None I am unique I have a power source that cannot be replicated," Zane said. "Cool," Snot-lout said honestly uninterested and wondered why he was still here. "You know what? Have fun I'm going to take a nap with Hook-fang," Snot-lout said leaving.