The Battle Begins

Zane types in the passcode to the locked door and it opened with a beep. The riders all filed in and their jaws dropped at everything in the room. Hiccup had even seen it and he was still impressed.

"You need to all understand this is going to be extremely risky. I'm going to have too control almost everything so I'll be unable to help," Zane explains as he went to a locked chest. "Yeah, but they're our best bets until we can free the dragons," The one legged man said.

"I know, I'm just warning you. When you get on the ground use these," Zane threw these weird objects at them. They were made from metal and had long chains with a trigger to suggest they shoot out like a crossbow. "What are these?" Fish-legs asks. "Venge-stone, as much as I hate exposing ourselves you won't last long without them. Elemental masters such as me, Kai, Cole, Jay, all of us cannot be around vengestone. It weakens us and makes us unable to use our powers if we are near it. It's been used against us often," Zane explains. "If it's a weakness why do you keep it on your ship?" Astrid asks looking at the chains. "Let's just say not all elemental masters are........ as nice as us ninja. We need to be prepared. If you can have them confined in even the smallest amount of vengestone they'll be powerless. And even more important they won't be able to hit you with their powers," Zane explains.

"Good to know," Hiccup comments. "Now," Zane stood in front of them. "I'll leave it to you all to choose,"

At those words everyone bounced over to what they wanted except Hiccup who stood unsure.

"What's this?!" Fish-legs asks excitedly. He was pointing to a small jet ski. "It's a jet ski equipped with a missle guidance. It should be perfect for sinking hunter ships. Especially since you could get around them easily," Zane explains and Fish-legs was sold. "What's this?" Snot-lout asks pointing to a black mech. "That's Cole's mech, your basically in a giant metal suit that can crush or lift almost anything with lasers set to stun so if you hit someone they will not die, maybe," Zane explains and Snot-lout smiles excitedly.

"What about these?" Zane looks at what Ruff had pointed too. "That is the two person fighter jet, it requires two people. One shall aim the weapons while the other fires them. It has the most destructive capabilities and," "done!" Tuff and ruff are already in the seats.

"What's this?" Astrid asks and Zane looks over at it. "That is a motorcycle, I believe it would be to your liking," Zane said. "How?" Zane presses a button and several metal spikes shot from it. "It also has this," Zane pressed another button and some vengestone chains appeared. "It would definitely be useful," He said, but Astrid was already sold.

While everyone checks out their new rides Zane looks to the one legged viking.

"Now I am confused, why are we taking so many of our smoke bombs?" Zane asks looking at Hiccup. "Well Kai told me one of the components in them was salt right?" Zane nodded. "So you merely need salt?" "Yeah I'm confused about that part too," Fish-legs speaks up.

"Viggo's using Grimora leeches to control the ninja and it doesn't work on Zane because he is well," Hiccup tried to find a way to nicely phrase it. "I prefer the term naturally equipped," Zane answers. "Naturally equipped," Hiccup finishes. "And what are Grimora?" Zane asks.

"Of course! That would explain their behaviour and animalistic tendencies. When attached to a dragon they release a toxin that makes them act wild and uncontrollable, but Grimora only effect dragons not humans," Fish-legs questions. "Yeah, but they aren't exactly normal humans," Astrid added. "That does make a lot of sense, but who do you plan to go after first?" Zane asks. "I was planning to strike them all from above at the same time, Snot-lout and Astrid will deal with them below in case they hide in the tree lines," Hiccup answers. Zane nodded clearly approving of the plan.