⚠️Chapter 22⚠️

⚠️the entire chapter sooo you have been warned. You can skip if you wish⚠️

Recap: "Ohh you like the sound of that? You like the sound of me fucking you into the wall in a secret passageway were someone could hear us?" I felt my member twitch at his foul words, but I never would have expected what he did next.

Harry's POV

Draco's hand move upwards towards the hem of my jeans. I lick my lips and look deeply into his beautiful stormy eyes, my breathing becoming more and more hectic. He stairs back at me and bites his bottom lip drawing my attention to them instantly. "Can I?" Draco asks while giving a small tug of my trousers. I viciously nod my head until I remember he told me to use my words.

"Yes" I whisper breathlessly. He gives a slight proud smirk before he starts undoing the button and zipper of my jeans, quickly shoving his hand inside my pants, immediately giving it a soft stroke. I lean my head on the wall behind me as I let out a loud moan, not caring if someone hears.

"I wonder why it's so easy to get you hard. Have you ever been with a man Harry? Have you ever let someone touch you the way I am right now?" He whispers against my neck while giving my member another soft stroke. I can feel my cheeks burning with the fierce blush creeping up the back of my neck. I turn my head to the left, trying not to look at him. "You haven't have you?" I can practically feel the smile on his face by the overjoyed tone of his voice.

"No" I state firmly turning head back to him so I can look him in the eyes. "have you?"his hand tightens around me, rubbing his thumb over my tip, which sent a tremor through me.

"Once, but don't worry. He didn't mean anything to me... not like you do" when those words fell from his pink lips I felt my heart flutter. Also I'm a little happy that he actually has some experience. Mostly because I think that it's good at least one of us knows what he's doing.

I grab the front of his shirt pulling him to me until I felt his amazingly soft lips on mine. The kiss was soft, passionate, and slow, but turn more hungry and desperate the more he touched me. His strokes became faster and his grin became tighter. After a few seconds Draco took his hand out of my pants which caused me to whimper at the loss of contact. He grabbed the hem of my trousers and pulled them down to my thighs along with my pants.

I shuddered as the cold air brushed my member only for Draco's warm hand to wrap around it once more. By this point precum was dripping down my shaft and Draco was using it as lube, making his strokes a lot easier. It was then that I noticed the very large bulge in his trousers. I bit my lip as I stared at it unblinkingly. Draco had seen the way I was eyeing him and grabbed my left hand placing it directly on his crotch not once stopping his movements. "If you want to see it all you have to do is ask"

I do want to see it, but this is so embarrassing. I mean seriously. I'm in a secret passageway with my ex-enemy, with my hard member out in the open about to ask him if I can take off his trousers. Oh and let's not forget he's jerking me off. What has my life come to?

Not that I'm not loving everything that's happening.

"I want to see it..please" I say quietly looking up at him through my dark lashes. I hate that I'm begging him, but at the same time it felt so good. Draco took a deep breath while backing away just enough for me to have better access, never once braking eye contact with me. I quickly get to work undoing them and pushing them down to his thighs, along with his pants.

Oh...my...Merlin

"You're huge!" I say in astonishment. The layers of clothing were not doing him any favors. His member was not at all the way I had imagined it to be. Although, I was correct about it being long and pale, but I had no idea it was going to be as thick as it was. It as most likely about nine and a half inches long and probably as thick as my wrist, dripping little globs of precum. I bet even when he's soft it comes down to about his mid thigh.

"You okay there?" Draco asks while chuckling softly. I just look up at him with wide eyes and a dry mouth, completely and utterly speechless. "Don't worry we're not going to do it today and especially not in a passageway" hearing that gave me a little bit of relief, but I did find the idea of being fucked in a sort of public place kind of...hot.

"We not for your first time at least" I swallow thickly as he pressed our body's together, which caused our members to rub against one another in the most delicious way possible. My member twitched hard when I got a whiff of Draco's intoxicating scent. It sort of smells like fire whiskey with a hint of apples. He places another kiss just underneath my jaw and then starts licking and sucking that spot to leave yet another hickey on my already covered skin.

I reached for his very hard and twitching member, giving it a small squeeze. Draco groaned in approval so I continued to stroke it up and down, hardening my grip and little more as I go. When he was done with the fresh purplish red mark he let out a little groan of satisfaction. "No...your first time I want to be special. Something you'll never forget, even if you end up with someone else" the thought of someone else touching me like Draco was right now made me a little uneasy. I didn't like that thought. I tightened my grip a little more and quickened my pace. Draco let out what I could only describe as a half groan half growl. "But after that" he said in a dark tone that made me arch my back while biting my bottom lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week straight. But the second you start to feel better I'll do it again and again so you have a constant reminder of everything I did to you and will do in the future"

With the mixture of his dirty words and the way his hand is working my member I came with a loud moan, Draco following in pursuit. We sat there for a few moments just breathing heavily until we had calmed down from our euphoric orgasms.

I told you I would update today ☺️ and sorry I didn't publish it sooner I couldn't find my glasses 😂 but anyways please tell me what you think

Vote-Comment-Follow