Westview

This is based off of WandaVision. After far from home, even though I'm pretty sure the show takes place before that but whatever. Enjoy!

               Peter's been driving for almost two hours when he sees the red energy field. He stopped the car and got out. He walked over, slowly, with a slight limp. He got up to the wall and spoke.
               "Ms.Maximoff? It's... it's Peter Parker. Spider-Man." The wall fizzled and then the woman walked out.
               "What are you doing here, Spider-Man?" Peter's eyes switched between her face and the ground before focusing on her.
               "Can I come in?" Wanda tilted her head and frowned, confused.
               "Come in? Why would you want to come in?" Peter took a hesitant step forward.
               "I've lost pretty much everyone.... and now I need a place to hide because people know who I am, but they think I did something even though I didn't and I just want to get away. And if I can have my family back... I'd do anything." Wanda gives him a sympathetic smile and moves closer to Peter. She raises her hand, then a red light connects her hand to Peter's temple. He looks at it nervously. The light fades and she lowers her hand. She cups his face comfortingly.
               "You don't have many memories with your parents, but we can work with that." Peter's eyes wander again before he looks at the ground.
               "Can you.... could you bring uncle Ben, aunt May, and Tony, too?" Wanda pauses and Peter can feel her tense. He's about to say never mind, but Wanda nods.
               "We can do that." She smiles at Peter again then lowers her hands. She moves to stand next to Peter and links their arms together. They walk towards the wall together. Wanda lifts her hands and creates a small opening. They walk through and Peter feels parts of his mind fade away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: this one isn't as good, but I thought about it last night and I wanted to write it. It's pretty short so I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you... in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace