Heartbreak

Tony watched as Peter walked into the living room and then immediately started heading for his room. He heard the door to Peter's room slam closed. Tony sighed softly and put his tablet down. He stood up and walked to peters room. He gently tapped on the door with his knuckles.
               "Hey Pete. Can I come in?" He doesn't get a response but he opens the door anyway. When he does, he sees Peter on his bed, covered in blankets, with his face against his pillow. His body is shaking slightly and Tony's heart breaks. He slowly makes his way to the bed and sits on the edge. He puts a hand on Peters head and his kid lets out a sob. Tony feels his heart stop at the noise. He begins to massage Peter's head.
               "What happened bud? Talk to me." Peter rolls over. Tony didn't think his heart could break anymore. But seeing his kid, red faced, dark eyes, tears streaming down his face, he doesn't even think his heart exists anymore. He pushes a strand of hair off of his sons face.
               "What's wrong Peter?" The boy lets out another sob and he hugs his father tightly. Tony runs his fingers through Peter's hair as he tries to soothe his boy.
               "It's ok Peter. Just breathe. You're ok." Peter's breathing starts to slow and he pulls away from the hug. He wipes his eyes before putting his hands in his lap and staring at the wall in front of him blankly. Tony puts his pointer finger on Peters cheek and directs his face to look at him.
               "What happened?" Peter looks into Tony's eyes before letting out a sigh and looking at his lap.
               "Cody broke up with me." Tony sighed as he pulled Peter into another hug. Cody was Peter's first boyfriend. First relationship. First I love you. Tony had a feeling it wouldn't last, but he didn't want to see his son like this. It hurt him, not just emotionally. He wanted to protect his baby, but he can't protect him from stuff like this.
               "He was just so nice, and he said such sweet things and I thought he cared about me... I guess I was wrong." Tony curses to himself and pulls away from the hug.
               "Peter, I'm going to need you to look at me." He waits until Peter does what he asked. "He does not deserve you. You deserve someone who is loyal and will take your relationship seriously. I hate seeing you like this. I know it won't be the last time this will happen. I need you to know that too. Relationships are hard and some people don't care about them as much as they should. You'll be ok. I know it hurts right now but it won't for long. Ok?" Peter nods his head. Tony smiles at him then pushes his head away. Peter laughs slightly before pushing Tony back. Tony smiles before giving Peter a side hug. He kisses his head then stands up.
               "Alright, how about we watch some movies. You, me, and I'll invite Harley if you want him to come." Peter smiles and nods his head. He wipes his eyes as he stands up. Tony is about to walk out the door when Peter hugs him again.
               "Thank you dad. I love you." Tony smiles and hugs Peter tightly. "I love you too kid." They leave the room and head to the kitchen for some snacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: so yeah, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!! <3