Chicken Soup

Really quick, I just want to say the next few chapters are going to come out slow because I want to take my time with them and make them actually good.
Anyways, this is based off something I saw on Pinterest. Enjoy!

               Peter looked through his grandmothers cookbook as he grabbed the ingredients needed to make chicken soup. He turned on the stove and began to make the soup. Some of the ingredients seemed strange, but he continued to place them in his pot. He began to stir and then a red smoke came out of the pot like a smoke machine. Peter dropped the whisk and backed away. His eyes widen as the smoke rises and then moves in a tornado like formation. The spinning gets faster and faster. Peter holds up his arms to cover his eyes as the smoke explodes and fills the kitchen. He peeks through his fingers as the smoke settles. He gasps and drops his arms as he sees a man standing by the oven. The man looks around the kitchen before his eyes land on Peter. He narrows his eyes and points at the teen.
               "How? How were you able to summon me?" Peter shakes his head frantically and grabs the book.
               "I don't know! You were supposed to be chicken soup!" He begins to flip through the pages, but the man snatched the book out of his hands. He looks through a few pages before sighing and rolling his eyes. He closes the book harshly and Peter jumps back. The man raises an eyebrow.
               "Well, since I'm here, do you need anything?"
               "What's your name?" The man seems confused and he crosses his arms.
               "... Tony. What's your name kid?"
               "Peter! Peter Parker." He holds out his hand and Tony shakes it. There's a small smile on his face.
               "Nice to meet you, Pete."
—time skip—
               A few weeks pass. Tony likes to check in on Peter every once in a while, and Peter likes the company. One day, he walks into his room and he sees Tony sitting on his bed reading a book.
               "You know, humans are really boring. They don't even know how to write an interesting story." Peter doesn't respond and he keeps his head low as he sits by his desk. Tony looks up at him.
               "This is usually where you ask a question about what I just said. What happened?"
               "Nothing. I'm just tired." Tony closes the book and stands.
               "I've learned that when humans say 'nothing' it means 'something'. So tell me or I'll make you tell me." Peter sighs and looks up at the man. His smirk drops and his eyes darken.
               "Who did this to you?" Peter has a black eye, split lip, and his nose has a little bit of blood that Peter hasn't cleaned yet. Peter shakes his head and gets his homework out of his bag.
               "It's nothing, Tony. It's not the first time this has happened and it's been a lot worse than this." That seemed to do the opposite of what Peter wanted it to do as Tony just got more angry.
               "This has happened before? Why didn't you tell me?"
               "Because I knew you'd freak out and it's not even that big of a deal. It's just a few high schoolers."
               "Why don't you tell your teachers?"
               "I have. They don't do anything because his father gives a lot of money to the school." Tony stares off at the wall. A small smile forms on his face.
               "I'll be back soon." Then he disappeared. Peter sagged into his chair with a loud sigh and covered his face with his hands.
—time skip—
               Peter was putting his bag in his locker when Ned ran into him and began to shake him.
              "Peter! You won't believe what happened." Peter turned to him with a smile and a raised eyebrow.
               "Flash and his friends got expelled!" Peter's eyes widened.
               "What?" His mouth hung open in shock. Ned smiled brightly and jumped excitedly.
               "Yes! The school got a new donation and it was more money than Flash's dad ever gave the school. And the person just asked that they would take bullying seriously and expel students who have multiple accusations."
               "That's awesome, man." Peter smiled and shook his head.
—time skip—
               When he got home that afternoon, Tony was sitting on his bed and reading another book.
               "You know, all these books make hellhounds sound a lot worse than they actually are." Peter just crosses his arms and stares at him. Tony looks up with a smirk.
               "Yes?" Peter smiles softly. He walks over to the bed and sits next to the man. He puts his head on the others shoulder.
               "Thank you."
               "Anytime, kid." They sit in silence for a few minutes as Tony continues to read his book and then Peter looks up at him with a raised eyebrow.
               "Well? Aren't you going to tell me what hellhounds are actually like?" Tony grins.
               "I thought you'd never ask."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I thought this was kind of cute, but I'll let you decide. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace