Chapter 7

Should I start doing summaries?
Far From Home spoilers
That one part, but sadder.

               "... maybe Tony would still be alive." Peter stared at the gravestone as he felt the guilt claw at his chest again. Beck was right. Peter could've done more, but he didn't. He let out a shaky breath. It turned into a gasp as he saw an Iron Man hand shoot out, then the rest followed. It chased him for a bit. Peter closed his eyes and covered his ears before he bumped into something. He lowered his hands and it was silent. He turned around slowly and his breath caught in his throat.
               "Mr.Stark?" Tony looked down at him, a disappointed look in his eyes.
               "This is all your fault Peter." Peter stumbled back as Tony pushed his finger into Peter chest.
               "You're Spider-Man. You could've put on the gauntlet, but you didn't. I had to do it because you messed up. Just like you always do. On Titan you couldn't get the gauntlet off and look what happened. I had to save you." Peter shook his head and covered his ears again, tears began to fall behind the mask.
               "I only needed you for the fight. I didn't actually care about you. No one does. May takes care of you because she pity's you. Ned only hangs out with you because you're Spider-Man. Mj only watched you because she knew you were Spider-Man. You have no one Peter." Peter shook his head more frantically and he fell to the ground. Tony disappeared and Peter let out a chocked sob. He was about to stand up when he was pushed to the ground again. He looked up and saw Ben.
               "You could've saved me, Pete. You had your powers. You could've stopped that guy. Everyone around you is going to leave you and it's going to be your fault." Ben continued to speak and Peter tried to block it out. He let out a scream and Ben left. He took quick, shaky breaths then he was dragged away.
—time skip—
               Peter was working on his new suit as Happy kept looking at him with concerned glances.
               "Alright kid, what's wrong?" Peter looked up at him, shook his head and said 'nothing', then got back to work. Happy let out a sigh and walked over to Peter and leaned against a wall. Peter glanced at him and Happy gave him a patient look. Peter let out a sigh before leaning against the opposite wall and covering his face with his hands.
               "It's all my fault, Happy." Happy tilted his head in confusion and Peter let out another sigh. "Tony. What happened to him was my fault." Happy opened his mouth to argue, but Peter cut him off.
               "It is. I could've used the gauntlet. It wouldn't have hurt me as much as it did to him. I would've lived. My arm would probably be like Bruce's, but that would've been fine because Tony would be alive. But he's not alive and it's because Strange said that was the only way to win. But I could've done it." Happy walked towards Peter slowly and put a hand on his shoulder.
               "Peter, Tony wouldn't have been able to see you like that. He just got you back. Do you really think he would've taken the chance of you dying in front of him again?" Peter let out a frustrated huff.
               "But I had to see him die! I already had to watch Ben die because of me. Why did I have to watch Tony too?" Happy gives him a sad look and Peter walks towards the work station again.
               "Peter, he had a good life. He lived through a lot of stuff. He died on his own terms."
               "He had a family, Happy." "And you don't?" Peter hits the desk hard enough to make a noise but not denting it. Happy flinched slightly.
               "It's not fair, Happy." Happy looked down at his feet before grabbing Peters shoulder again. Peter looked up at him with tears in his eyes and Happys heart broke. He pulled the kid into a hug.
               "I know you blame yourself for a lot of things, Pete. But none of it is your fault. Now, finish that suit. You have a lot of work to do." Peter pulled away and gave Happy a small smile before clearing his throat and got back to making his suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't like this at all. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace