TikTok 2

This is Harley doing the kissing your best friend challenge thing. Harley/Peter obviously because they deserve rights. Enjoy!

*smithereens by twenty one pilots plays in the background*
The video starts with a video of Peter and Harley sitting in a car. Harley's singing and Peter's laughing loudly. There are words on the screen and an arrow pointing at Peter.
'This is my best friend Peter'
Next, there's a video of them attempting a tiktok dance. Neither of them are doing it right and Peter falls down as he laughs. More words appear on the screen.
'He has been my best friend for almost two years'
The next clip is a video of Peter playing with a puppy at Harley's house. He giggles as the puppy licks his face.
'But ever since we first met, I wanted something more'
It changes to a picture of Harley and Peter working in the lab. The picture was taken by Tony because he loves his children.
'He has always been there for me and I try my best to be there for him'
The next picture is the two of them on the couch. They're smiling brightly at the camera. Harley's elbow is rested on Peters shoulder and he rests his cheek on his fist. Peter is holding up a peace sign.
'He deserves so much, but I hope he'll be ok with having me'
The next video starts with them trying another tiktok dance. Then Harley stops and taps Peter's shoulder. The boy turns to him with a smile. Harley looks at him for a few seconds before leaning in and kissing him. He puts his hand on Peters cheek and Peter grabs his wrist. Harley pulls away and Peter's looks at him confused before smiling then kissing him again. The video ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I LOVE THEM! Also I decided not to do comments because I don't know what to do. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace