Doesn't Feel Any Better

I need more ideas for stories because the only stuff I can think of is Harley/Peter and I feel like you guys would get annoyed by that. I'm trying to think of a good Bucky and Peter story but I don't want to make a sad one. Ok, sorry. Enjoy!

Tony was worried about Peter. The kid has been cancelling their lab days for the past couple of weeks. He called and texted, but he would just get short responses in return. Tony didn't know what to do, so he called May.
               "He's just been having a rough couple of weeks. I know he would feel a little better if he spent time with you, but he just doesn't want to leave." She told Tony that she didn't really know why Peter was acting this way, he just kept getting quieter and then he would barely leave his room. It got quiet for a few minutes.
               "Would it be okay if I stopped by? To check on Peter?"
               "Of course, Tony. You don't need to ask to see him." They ended their conversation and Tony made his way to the garage.
—time skip—
               Tony knocked on the Parker's door. It opened immediately and May smiled at him. He smiled back and lifted the bag in his hand.
               "I stopped by that sandwich place Peter likes. Thought he would like it."
               "I'm sure he'll love it." She moved to the side and opened the door wider as Tony walked in. He walked to Peter's room and knocked.
               "Underoos, can I come in? I have something for you." It's quiet for a minute and then he hears a click, which he assumes is the lock. He turns the knob and pushes. The door opens. He walks in and sees Peter sitting up against the head of his bed. He pulls Peter's desk chair next to his bed and sits.
               "I got you that sandwich you like. And some gummy worms." Peter smiled at him, but Tony noticed how forced it was. He grabbed Peter's hand.
               "Talk to me bud." Peter bites his lip and rubs his eyes. He lets out a drop breath then turns to Tony.
               "It's almost the anniversary of my parents death. This whole month just hurts too much to do anything." Tony moves to sit on the bed and wraps his arm around Peter's shoulders.
               "It's been so long, and I barely remember my parents, but it doesn't feel any better. It hasn't gotten any easier to deal with it. Every therapist I've ever had said it would get easier, but it hasn't. But now there's more than the grief. There's guilt."
               "Why do you feel guilty?" Peter sobs into Tony's shoulder and the man holds him tighter.
               "I feel guilty because I don't remember them. I don't remember what my moms voice sounded like. I don't remember what my dads hugs felt like. I don't remember what it felt like to sleep in between my parents when I had a bad dream. I don't know their favorite colors, foods, songs." They sit in silence for a while as Tony hugs Peter and the teenager cries into his mentors chest.
               "It's not your fault you don't remember them, Peter. You shouldn't feel guilty about something you can't control. I may be a hypocrite by saying this, but you can't blame yourself for everything. It just makes the pain worse." Peter sniffles and nods as he pulls away from the hug. He reaches for his sandwich and unwraps it. He smiles and laughs softly.
               "You even got it smooshed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm running out of ideas and I'm trying to write my next story and I'm stressing out borther. I'll probably calm down in a few days and I'm just having an overload of anxiety rn. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace