Is That Blood?

Apparently it's my job to edit pictures of my friends with their celebrity crushes now 💀 Anyways, another Evan and Peter story because it's a ship now. I stan them

Evan was sitting in his room doing his homework. The boy was struggling on a certain problem when there was a weak knock on his window. Despite how quiet the sound was, Evan jumped at the sudden noise. He turned to his window and his eyes widened as he saw Spider-Man standing on the fire escape. He walked over and opened his window. The hero stumbled in.
"Spider-Man? What are you-?" Spider-Man took his mask off and Evan froze.
"Peter? What? I don't.... how?" He looked Peter up and down and stopped when he saw the boys stomach.
"Is that blood? Peter what the hell happened?" He grabbed the boys arms gently and sat him down on his desk chair. He walked to the bathroom quickly and grabbed towels and a first aid kit. He walked back in the room and saw Peter taking off his suit. Evan walked over and kneeled in front of his boyfriend.
"What happened, Pete?" Peter breathed in deeply as Evan began wiping the blood away.
               "I got stabbed. But I'm okay!" He quickly went to reassure Evan when the boy looked up at him with a gasp.
               "I hate to break this to you, pete, but being stabbed is not what I would call ok." Evan grabbed the hydrogen peroxide and looked up at Peter. The boy nodded and hissed as the liquid was poured on his wound. Evan put the cap back on and then he froze. His breathing sped up as if everything was suddenly catching up to him. Peter grabbed his face softly.
               "It's okay Evan. Everything's okay. I just need you to stitch me up really quick and the we're done. I would do it myself, but I don't want to mess up." Evan shook his head.
               "I can't do that. I don't know how to do it. Fuck, Peter. Why didn't you just go to Tony?"
               "Because he would freak out and then I would freak out and then I would get in trouble. Karen was about to call Tony, but I told her I'd come here. You'll do fine Evan. Please?" Evan nodded and grabbed the needle. His hand shook. He took a deep breath and listened to Peter as he told him what to do. A few minutes later, Peter was all stitched up and he was wrapping a bandage around his stomach. Evan was in the bathroom washing the blood off his hands. He was scrubbing his hands roughly until Peter came up behind him and turned the water off. He grabbed a towel and dried off the older boys hands. Evan turned to him and saw Peter was wearing his clothes. The boy was a lot smaller than him, so the shirt hung off his shoulders and his pants were touching the floor. He smiled softly and then looked Peter in the eyes.
               "You're okay?" His voice was soft. Peter smiled back.
               "I'm okay. You did so good. Thank you." Evan pulled him into a tight hug and kissed the top of his head.
               "Don't ever scare me like that again." Peter nodded into the other teens shoulder. They walked over to Evans bed and turned on the tv. They sat like that for a while with Evan holding onto Peter tightly. A few minutes pass and Peter fell asleep. Evan looked at him with a soft smile.
               "I love you, Peter." He kissed the boys forehead.
               "But I'm still telling Tony."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: this was just a quick story I wrote. It's not as good as some of the other stories, but I still think it's kind of interesting. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace